I am a Physics BSc student at Swansea University and I specialize in teaching Mathematics and Physics to GCSE students. My teaching style involves being fun and interactive whilst maintaining consistent academic progress.
My lessons will be adapted to best suit the learning style of each pupil.
Generic Lesson Structure:
- Subject discussion
- Tutorial of the subject matter
- Teaching via demonstration
- Teaching via instruction with assistance
- Lesson summary/feedback
I am new to official tutoring however I am hoping to build my reputation.
My similar experiences include:
- Teaching university friends Mathematics so that they can retake their Maths GSCE
- The role of a teaching assistant for a short period at a Primary School
- Helping younger students with their work at college by use of a 'Buddy' system
No current additional rates.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£12|