Let beginners find as soon as possible their independence into the water. Destroy the fears ,understanding how to manage own capacity. Get the most important bases of safety. Relax, feeling the sensation of own body. Swimming is the sport everyone can do, includes the mobility of all muscles and articulations, improving resistance and strength. Lack of pressure and weight on the back and the legs. Loss of weight with aqua fitness. A continuous massage thanks the flow of the water. Find the amazing experience to float, sleeping on the surface of the water. Fly into the blu, sustained and pushed by this element. Become a different human being, aware of his abilities, getting a different understanding of oneself and gain a different self esteem. Assist to the miracle of apnea and swimming reflex (in children between 3-36months) For children : the best way to grow up , challenging obstacles of being in water. For advanced and lovers : getting deep into the knowledge of physic laws that cause , determine, define on and sharpen the movement. Or just an hardcore work out... I am next to you. A lesson is at least 45 min.
I am a swimmer since I am 2. I am a teacher for beginners and advanced. 6 years of experience. Two Italian qualifications , now attending the ASA L1. I want to carry on training and getting international qualifications to achieve the best I can from this amazing sport!
* couple 16 pound each;
* 3 or more people 11 pound each;
(concealed information) - (concealed information)8
48 Arodene Road, Brixton, SW22BH
Person emotionally mature and possess high energy levels and an ability to develop close relationships with customers. Possessing good communication skills and able to relate well with people at all levels and converse in a polite and courteous manner. Able to work to an good standard under pressure whilst presenting a positive image to others.
Offers 23 years as a swimmer and 6 as swim instructor and life guard. Looking for a suitable swimming pool staff, assistant or swim instructor position with an ambitious and rewarding company that offers excellent opportunities for development and career progression.
January 2017- to date – Nanny and Private swimming lessons
• Giving private swimming lessons.
• Promoting good behaviours by using the positive reinforcement method.
• Administering medication and minor first aid to sick children.
• Physically and verbally interacting with children throughout the day.
• Ability to understand background feelings and needs, providing the children emotional support.
• Intervening in children’s disputing for a resolution, explaining importance of respect, kindness, and understanding.
June 2011 - December 2016 – Senior Swim Instructor
Sergio de Gregorio S.S.D. a.r.l.
Via Casal Bianco 192, (Rome) Italy
• Managing numerous and various age groups from ages 3 months old to 80 years old, (mainly beginners ).
• Promoting all the time learners’ autonomy and self esteem.
• Counseling children displaying unruly behavior on the importance of respect, kindness, and understanding through positive reinforcement.
• Training and guiding swimming assistants on proper teaching techniques.
• Training in-pool safety instructions and provided special attention to those who experienced difficulty learning.
• Coaching different level swimmers on proper technique on all 4 strokes.
• Preparing and maintaining required record and reports, working on the administration paper in registration days.
• Developing and established good relationships with the students, parents, and coaching staff. Welcoming all participants in a professional and friendly manner Interacting in a diverse environment, maintaining a professional demeanor.
• Noting swimming level of students, reporting students' progress to parents and coaches.
• Leading swimming lessons from the poolside and into the water, developing lesson plans, organizing and maintaining lesson schedules for customers and performing weekly evaluations to determine progress and swim meet placement.
• Teaching life saving techniques for themselves and others.
• Helping develop swimming techniques and skills to achieve competitive level swimming.
• Conducting an effective swimming program with private lessons for ages 2+.
• Providing feedback and encouragement to participants for the duration of the lesson.
• Performing Life Guard duties for children and adults while swimming.
• Ability to work in a stressful environment.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision.
• Training aquatic fitness groups. Education and experience related to fitness, exercise physiology, health and wellness for elders.
• Encouraging members to participate in health and fitness programs such as personal training, specialty classes, group exercise classes.
• Coaching one to one and groups lessons of people with physical and mental disabilities.
• Helping in pregnant women groups for light aquatic gymnastic.
September 2014 - July 2016 – Lifeguard, Swim Instructor
Via Augusto Bordin, Guidonia, (Rome) Italy.
• Ability to work with others and coordinate group activities.
• Maintaining the safety of the patrons in and around the pool.
• Representing the office of the company by maintaining a professional attitude.
• Communicating and enforcing all regulations and pool rules in a personable and professional manner.
• Promoting all the time learners’ autonomy and self esteem.
• Communicating any potentially dangerous elements of the facility to the Aquatics Coordinator
• Attending all scheduled staff meetings
• Participating in and helping facilitate staff training
• Remaining alert and use all senses while guarding
• Working as a team with other lifeguards during special events
• Recording daily participation numbers and completing daily activity reports
• Testing the water, recording results and reporting imbalances to the supervisor
• Setting up the pool for various activities such as laps, classes, etc.
• Offering basic first aid.
• Demonstrating swimming techniques, correcting faults and identifying ways to improve performance.
• Teaching and coaching one-to-one or in groups.
• Offering basic stretching and warming up training.
• Planning and delivering sessions.
• Teaching groups of people with physical and mental disabilities.
• Animation in summer camp: helping to write and implement a weekly schedule for your camp group. Activities may include crafts, nature, songs, games, opening and closing ceremonies, swimming, performing.
September 2013 - July 2016 – Summer Camp and Parties Entertainer
De gregorio S.S.D. and Piramide S.S.D.
• Summer camp Entertainer :
• Escorting and monitoring children on field trips to swimming pools, amusement parks, and outdoor recreational parks.
• Informing parents of children's behavioral and observing social withdrawal issues.
• Participating with children in activities such as singing, dancing, sports, board games, and storytelling.
• Helping children in dressing, feeding, bathing and washing.
• Mentoring and helping children on math, reading, and speech.
• Implementing fitness awareness through the use of various activities designed to improve children's health.
• Attending weekly team leader meetings.
• Communicating with parents regarding students weekly progress and on skills learned during lessons.
• Planning activates included arts and crafts, skill building, outside sports, and monitoring free time.
• 2019 – Trained by Swimming England (level 1 ASA), to be a swimming teacher assistant.
• 2015 – Trained and certified by FIN (level 1), to be a swim instructor.
• 2011 – Trained and certified by the Società Nazionale di Salvamento di Genova, to be a swim instructor.
• 2010 – Trained and certified by the Società Nazionale di Salvamento di Genova, to be a life guard.
Just passed the audition at the Rose Bruford College (BA).
Attended 20 hours of child’s psychology with a specialized and professional doctor and final exam ( in FIN L1 course).
Attended 10 hours of of child’s psychology with a professional and specialized social educator (in Società Nazionale Salvamento Genova course) and final exam.
Attended two years at the faculty of Nurse at “La Sapienza”, University of Rome.
First AID certified. Really motivated and excited to integrate in England.
Very open mind and sunny person, curious and having many interests.
Easy adaptation to various roles. Driver in England.
Very motivated to attend more ASA’s courses to complete my career with English and other international titles also.
References are available on request.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|