I use the first classes to understand the strengths and weaknesses of my students. I usually create a set of goals that my student should reach in due times, by tailoring specific lesson plans that target to improve their current status. I use a combination of auditory and visual aids during the sessions and I encourage my students to practice listening to the language outside of our lessons, whether it is watching a movie in french, watching the news or listening to a french podcast. I tend to find that helps the individual to become comfortable the sounds and annunciation of the french language.
I have been giving french lessons for 2 years now, I have helped university students improve their oral and written french skills. Furthermore, I tutored a Woman who needed to pass a french test ignorer to become a Swiss national. I have been speaking french for the past 18 years, I studied in Geneva where graduated with a bilingual IB diploma.
Highly independent and dedicated to given tasks. With great communication and organization skills. Has experience in multiple industries from medical to care giving, all of which lead to the development of my meticulous and precise work ethic. Has 3 years experience carrying out Wet laboratory experiments such as ELISA, Western Blot, PCR and Genetic modification. I am currently a student at the University of Reading doing a Masters in Biomedical Research .
• IT- Using the Microsoft package to handle and organize data, create presentations and produce reports
• 3 years of University level Wet Laboratory skills
• I speak 4 languages: Fluent English, French, Arabic and conversational Spanish
• Public speaking, partook in the Model United Nations • CellDesigner, cell signaling pathway software
• SPSS statistics analysis package
• ImageJ analysis software
• Nikon TE200 and Bright field/Fluorescent Microscopy
• Histopathological Staining techniques
• Excellent work ethic, I am very dedicated to my work
• Verbal and written communication skills
International Baccalaureate: 2003 - 2017
International School of Geneva - Geneva
Bachelor of Science: Biological Sciences, 2:1 9/2017- 07/2020
University Of Reading - Reading
I tailored my degree to revolve around the Molecular aspect of Biology. During the past three years I partook in modules ranging from Microbiology to Cancer Biology.
One of my main modules this term is Cancer Biology, the aim of this class it to not only understand the hallmarks of cancer but also how to be aware of the different cell signaling pathways that lead to this pathology.
Part of this degree includes carrying out an independent Research project. My project field is cardiovascular diseases; the aim of my project is to study the effect of stress and exercise on Pericardial fat in an obese Zucker rat. I spent multiple hours in the Laboratory carrying out tasks ranging from sectioning and staining tissue to Imaging using the Nikon TE200 microscope.
School of Biological Sciences Student Ambassador 09/2018 to current
University Of Reading – Reading ,Berkshire
• Worked directly with students who were looking into studying Biological Sciences at the University of Reading.
• Was responsible for laboratory demonstrations. This involved carrying out basic experiments to illustrate the nature of the research that is considered part of the expected coursework.
• Gave guided tours around Campus to visit all the department buildings. •
• Interacted with the students by presenting my degree and answering their questions concerning the nature of the degree.
French Tutoring sessions 06/2020-06/2020
Online classes- Reading ,Berkshire/ Geneva, Switzerland
• Worked with students who were looking to improve their conversational French
• Created lesson schedules prior to the session to target an aspect of the language that needed to be improved
Organized a Collaborated Football Tournament 09/2016 to 04/2017
École International de Genève – Geneva
• Partook in the development, planning and organizing of the football tournament
• Presented a concrete and convincing plan to obtain the authorization for the event
• Reinforced organizational skills, i.e. meeting deadlines
• Overcame challenges by having a committed and tenacious attitude
• Created and presented boardroom presentations including for enhanced understanding of the nature of the project. With the aim of obtaining approval from the school board.
Hospital Internship 06/2016 to 08/2016
Clinique Agdale – Fes, Morocco
• Communicating with doctors, including quick debriefs on the state of patients
• Catalogued and stocked incoming medicine for the hospital
• Changed serum bags, drained pouches and administered medicine to patients
• Praised for being dedicated and committed for having worked overtime
• Prepared patients for X-rays, electrocardiograms, suture removal and dressing changes.
• Collected and documented patient medical information such as blood pressure and weight.
• Obtained information about clients' medical history, drug history, complaints and allergies.
• Shadowed Doctors on their routine patient visits
Care Giver at the Maison De Retraite Du Petit-Sacconnex 09/2015 to 06/2016
Maison de Retraite du Petit-Sacconnex – Geneva
• Weekly visited the retirement home, helped around with the residents
• Organized and partook in activates that included all residents.
• Served as a care giver to the home residents, that included daily assistance, walks and food preparation
Pharmacist Intern 06/2015 to 06/2015
Pharmacie Populaire de Moillebeau – Geneva
• Registered, catalogued and stocked medicine orders using the pharmacy robot
• Ameliorated communicational skills by interacting with potential clients
• Assisted the lead pharmacist in in-house medicinal preparations
• Kept work areas neat and clean.
• Checked pharmacy area regularly and kept neat, clean and free of debris.
• Assisted various business groups with document organization and dissemination during acquisitions.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|