A Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant with expertise in IAS and IFRS. Achieved Roll of honor as Best visiting faculty of Financial Reporting at IFAC member professional accounting body institute. Diverse experience in industry and practice.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
ACCA F7 & P2, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting
CIMA Financial Reporting
University Accounting subjects
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MBA – UK
FCMA – Pakistan
Advance Diploma Management Accounting – Cima UK
Graduate in Commerce
- How much do you charge?
£25/hr at my own premises. For group of 3-4 students for the same subject it would be £20/hr. £40/hr for home tuition.
- Where do you teach?
Preferably I teach at my own premises but willing to travel within 5 miles radius
- When are you available?
I am available Monday-Thursday time slots of at least two hours need to be booked.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach mainly ages 16+.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Accounting is a very simple and straight forward subject, and students need to concentrate on basic concepts of elements of accounting and classifications of accounts.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have diverse experience in financial and management reporting from supervising statutory audit to financial planning & budgeting. I am a Visiting Faculty Member at a professional accounting institute and college.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up to date DBS Certificate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ACCA lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, mba lessons for all!
Taking aca lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|