I am a Head of Geography in an independent school where geography students achieve excellent results. My students all achieved at least two grades above predictions, mostly A and A*
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Geography.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BSc. (Hons) Degree in Biology/Geography, an MSc. In Environmental Management and a PGCE in secondary Geography.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £35 an hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in the student's home and travel to Baldock, Letchworth, Hitchin, Welwyn, Stevenage, St Albans, Harpenden.
- When are you available?
I'm available Monday to Thursday after school and all day Sunday in term time. In the holidays, I'm available every day except Saturday in the holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach 11-18 year olds at school, to IGCSE and A level and tutor to GCSE and A level.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I do online tutoring with Skype or WhatsApp.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 25 years teaching experience and experience of tutoring A level geography with all the exam boards.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• BSc (Hons) Biology/Geography
• MSc, PGCE Seconday Geography
geography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|