A witty and experienced LSE graduate teacher is looking for committed and hard-working students in German, Politics and History!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
German and English
GCSE / A-level Politics and History
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a London School of Economics BSc in Politics and International Relations and I am currently a Law postgraduate in the University of London.
However, my true passion have always been languages and language tuition.
- How much do you charge?
£25.00 for 60 minutes
£35.00 for 90 minutes (usually strongly advised)
- Where do you teach?
Preferably students' homes, libraries or cafes in and around Birmingham.
- When are you available?
As according to demand, including weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
0- 99 :)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE/ A-levels exams, language exams
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Having accomplished both my A- levels and university degrees with excellent results I am happy to guide you through A-levels exam tactics and tricks not only in German but also Politics/ History.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching German and English for the last 7 years, including 4 years in Switzerland.
Currently, in accordance with my degree, I also help students in preparing for their A-levels in Politics and History.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Can be obtained if required.
• London School of Economics Politics and International Relations BSc
• University of London Law LLM
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|