I am a qualified science teacher. I have been teaching GCSE science and A level biology in London for the last 35 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach physics, chemistry and biology up to GCSE level and A level biology.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
B.Sc in chemistry, zoology and botany and M.Sc in botany.
- How much do you charge?
£25/hr for GCSE lessons.
- Where do you teach?
at my home.
- When are you available?
weekends saturday mornings 10---1.00pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
ks3 and ks4.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Keep up to date and revise every day so there is no pressure before the exams.
Always practise using past exam papers.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Teaching gcse science and A'level Bology in a secondary school in london for the last 35 years.
I have 35 years experience of teaching Biology A' level and GCSE science at my present school. Alongside teaching science I was also Head of the Careers department with responsibility for arranging work experience for all year 10 students for the past 15 years . I have given private tuition to a number of pupils with excellent results. I also teach general subjects to KS2 and KS3 pupils. I am an Assistant Examiner for AQA, EDEXCEL, and OCR examination boards , marking GCSE Science papers.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
NUT (National Union of Teachers).
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking school science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|