I am a coventry university student, I study Events Management, I lived in Lebanon my whole life and I come from a french school with the french baccalaureat in hands.
I love teaching because I can be proud of what this person is gonna know because of me.
after all, we all learn something from eachother so why not learn french from me? :)
I've been helping my neighbours and some friends since I was 15 and I worked with many people who understand in different ways from eachother.
It's about giving your knowledge to someone else by explaining in the way they will understand.
An ambitious and motivated undergraduate knowing she wants to get into the arts and music domain after working and having those experiences
My work and volunteer experiences have given me a strong teamwork, leadership role, and made me focus on what I want exactly
Am seeking a position with potential to progress and further develop my skills in the events field.
Sep 2016 - Present, Coventry University, Coventry
Bachelors of Events Management - Expected graduation : May 2019
Oct 2013 - June 2015, Institut Moderne Du Liban, Lebanon
French Baccalaureate (Série Littéraire)
Jul 2016 - Aug 2016, Byblos Festival, Byblos, Lebanon
• Assisted the stage manager in the operation of the stage
• Coordinated and assisted in the setup and needs of international performers
Nov 2015 - Dec 2015, Metro Madina, Beirut, Lebanon
• Contributed in the building of props and sets
• Upheld all administrative duties
Apr 2015 - May 2015, Sound of Music, Beirut, Lebanon
• Participated in the maintenance of stages during theatre production
Oct 2015 - Nov 2015, Beauty and the Beast, Beirut, Lebanon
• Insured that props were properly ordered, delivered and maintained on stage during the show
• Helped with rehearsals sceneries and performances
Jul 2014 & Aug 2014, Order of Malta, Beirut, Lebanon
• Helped mentally and physically people in their everyday life
• Organised and planned day to day activities
Jul 2011 - Aug 2011, Caritas Migrant Center, Beirut, Lebanon
• Looked after a group of refugees
• Coordinated sports and intellectual activities
Aug 2014 - Sep 2016, For a Cause NGO, Beirut, Lebanon
• Liaised with sponsors
• Assisted with the promotion of events
Oct 2012 - Jan 2016, One Lebanon NGO, Beirut, Lebanon
• Participated in the organisation of marathons and concerts
• Managed team of volunteers
Sep 2000 - Sep 2012, Guide du Liban, Beirut, Lebanon
• Organised formation camps and fundraising events for selected causes
INTERESTS and OTHER SKILLS
• Advanced language skills in French (native), English and Arabic
• Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|