My methodology is to put the students in the different context of life and to try that my students use their own Spanish and I also teach grammar and listening. I encourage them to read because is a good source to learn some language. I like to teach and the students enjoy it with their lessons.
I'm a teacher and psychopedagogist.
I have had so many students foreigns and natives.
The results were different, depending on their goals but almost all of them achieved their goals.
I have like 10 years of experience teaching Spanish here and Spain.
FRANCISCO JAVIER GARVI MEDINA
Mobile number: (concealed information)4
Languages: Spanish (Native), English, Makaton
• Makaton: Makaton Enhancement Workshop. London (UK), March 2018.
• Makaton: Makaton for Parents and Carers Beginners’ Workshop. London (UK), April 2017.
• QTS (qualification teacher status). London (UK), February 2017.
• First Aid Certificate. London (UK).
• Degree in Psycho-pedagogy: University of Valencia (Spain), June 2014.
• Degree in Psycho-pedagogy: Jagellonia University. Krakow (Poland), 2011-2012.
• Bachelor degree in Teacher: Fray Luis de Leon university. Cuenca (Spain), June 2009.
• Teacher SEN, PMLD and SLD: The Village School, London (UK) , 2019- Currently.
• Learning Support Assistant: Manor School (Special Education Need). London (UK), 2017-2019.
• Nursery Teacher: St Richard’s Nursery. London (UK), April 2017.
• Spanish sport class: two kids, 7 years. London (UK), September – December 2016.
• Volunteer: Spanish Teacher and Assistant Teacher, Primary School “Betty Layward” in Hackney. London (UK), March-July 2016.
• Manny: Take care 3 kids ( 5, 8, 12 years old ). London (UK), September 2015- November 2018 .
• Spanish Teacher: Tutorial class 3 people (10, 13, 40 years old). London (UK), February-July 2015.
• Manny: Take care 1 girl (3 years old). London (UK), July – December 2014.
• Individual Tutorial:
• Teacher: 2 girls (10 years old, courses: 3 and 4 primary school). Valencia (Spain), 2012-2014.
• Special need education: 1 girl (11 years old, course: 5 primary school), ADHD. Valencia (Spain) 2013.
• Special need education: 1 boy (15 years old, courses: 2 and 3 secondary school), Asperger’s Syndrome. Valencia (Spain), 2012-2014.
• Professional internship: Psychopedagogist in “Gabinete Psicopedagogico” in Carcaixent. Valencia (Spain), Three months 2012.
• Music Club: after school in C.E.I.P Ballester Fandos. Valencia (Spain), May-June 2010.
• Professional internship: Teacher Primary School in Santa Ana. Cuenca (Spain), Three months 2008.
KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS.
• References available on request.
• Microsoft word, Microsoft Power Point, Internet.
References available on request.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£19||£16|
|5 hours||Not available||£85||£80|
|10 hours||Not available||£160||£160|