The methodology will always depend on the student's goals. However, I usually base my classes focusing on communication, using authentic texts of different textual genres and in various supports, as well as onw material adapted to the needs, interests and level of the student.
Passionate about foreign languages and cultures, I graduated in English and Portuguese as foreign languages and I also teach Spanish. I have worked with languages for more than 8 years teaching in public schools, language schools and private lessons for different levels of education.
* National Teacher of English as a Foreign Language - Instituto superior de Formación Docente y Técnica N ° 5 (2005-2010), Pergamino, Buenos Aires, Argentina
* National Teacher of Portuguese as a Foreign Language - Instituto superior de Formación Docente y Técnica N ° 5 (2011-2014), Pergamino, Buenos Aires, Argentina
* Master in Educational Processes Mediated by Technology - Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, (2016 - Expected completion: December 2018), Córdoba, Argentina
> English Teacher:
- Teacher in State Educational Institutions (General Direction of Culture and Education Argentina) - Elementary, Middle and Adult Education - From 2009 until 2017
- Private Classes and Courses for Children, adolescents and adults - From 2007 To present
> Portuguese Teacher:
- Teacher of the Portuguese Course for Tourism, level 1 at the Professional Training Center N ° 401, Pergamino, Bs. As., Argentina - from October 2017 to December 2017
- Private classes and courses for children, adolescents and adults - From 2014 To present
> Spanish Tutor:
- Spanish Language Assistant at The Westgate School, Slough, England - From October 2016 to June 2017
- Spanish Language Tutor at Secondary School No. 17, Pergamino, Buenos Aires, Argentina - From March 2015 to September 2016
- Tutorship of Language and Literature (CENS N ° 453), Pergamino, Buenos Aires, Argentina - From April 2013 to June 2014
Achievements and awards
> Scholarship as a Language Assistant granted by the Ministry of Education and Sport of the Argentine Nation in partnership with British Council United Kingdom (2016)
> Volunteer in UniONG (Union of NGOs), Pergamino, Arg. (2016)
> Volunteer in GAME (Support Group in Mega Events) during the World Cup Brazil 2014, Porto Alegre, from June to July 2014
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|