I am a teacher who is flexible and friendly. I base my teaching methods on a range of kinaesthetic and visual materials with lots of discussion and exploration. This has enabled me to target specific needs of each individual learner in my classrooms.
I am primary school Teacher with 4 years teaching experience. I have taught a wide range of subjects from the British curriculum. Recently I have just returned from teaching in an international school in Abu Dhabi.
I have a proven track record of boosting attainment and progress of pupils from a wide range of background and abilities.
I am able to help boost attainment in the following subjects:
Whether your child is in their SATS year, in year 2 or year 6, or whether they need extra support with their learning and homework, I am available most evenings and weekends at a rate of £25/hour.
I have a full QTS certificate and a recent DBS. My services are mobile, so I can travel to you within the east London boroughs.
For queries and bookings, my contact details are below.
I charge at a rate of £25/hour.
A passionate, reflective teacher with 4 years of experience working in inner city London schools. With a flexible teaching style, I possess a proven track record of planning engaging, purposeful lessons which boost children’s imagination and curiosity of the world around them. Over the four years, I have planned and taught a wide range of lessons from the British curriculum. My drive as a Teacher has always been to create lifelong learners and I am currently looking for new opportunities in a local mainstream school.
• PGCE in primary education with a focus on English Literature at East London University 2013-14
• BA (Hons) degree in Marketing and Advertising at the University of the Arts London 2004-07
• 3 A-levels in Business Studies, Media Studies and Sociology at Sir George Monoux College 2002-04
• 7 A-C GCSEs including Maths, English and Science.
• Classroom management with the ability to engage children and to keep them focussed.
• Planning and teaching purposeful and engaging lessons to maximise learning experience.
• Monitoring and analysing data to maximise progress.
• Using solid interpersonal skills to maintain strong working relationships with parents, Teachers and support staff.
Primary School Teacher– Newport Primary School, London - Sep 2016 - Aug 2018
• Collectively plan and teach a variety of engaging and differentiated lessons based on curriculum needs and requirements.
• Carefully scrutinise data and undertake assessments to identify progress and needs.
• Uphold strong communication and interpersonal relations with parents through carrying out termly parent meetings and writing yearly progress reports.
• Organise school trips, which consists of undertaking and writing up risk assessments.
Primary School Teacher/ GAT coordinator – Rosetta Primary School, London - Sep 2014 to Jul 2016
• Planned and taught a number of lessons based on the curriculum.
• Carried out assessments to plan next steps and to monitor progress.
• Coordinated and planned the curriculum around SEN and EAL children to focus on individual needs of the child.
• Run after school poetry and dance clubs.
• Created a document to support Teachers with more able, gifted and talented children.
• Organised trips for more able, gifted and talented children relating to problem solving and mastery.
• Coordinated and planned activities and teaching pedagogy for gifted, talented and able learners.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||Not available|