I am patient, easy-going and very understanding. I love motivating my students in quite a positive and encouraging way. There are two main teaching techniques I often use , one is "to-with-by" which known as show to students, do with students and by themselves, the other one is story telling which is quite helpful with the beginners, students find it is much easier to comprehend with interesting story lines and pictures.
I am a qualified teacher with 11 years teaching experience behind me in China. I have worked both in public and private schools, adapting my teaching style to suit the needs of diverse groups of students. I have taught Chinese and Math in primary school, social science in middle school and history in high school.
Give me notice 24 hours in advance if you consider to cancel the lesson so that we can rearrange
the class.Otherwise the fee will be debited.
I am a qualified teacher with 11 years teaching experience behind me in China. I have worked both in public and private schools, adapting my teaching style to suit the needs of diverse groups of students. I have a passion for teaching and achieved excellent key stage results. In the course of my duties, I have organised many parent-teacher consultations and various school trips to locations such as museums, farms and theatres. I consider myself to be well-organised, efficient and adaptable.
2017-2019 PYP Chinese homeroom teacher, grade1-2
2016-2017 PYP teaching assistant, Grade3
SHANGDE EXPERIMENTAL SCHOOL ,SHANGHAI，CHINA
• Full time class teacher responsible for the class through years 1&2, teaching Chinese, Maths & UOI
• Lesson planning and delivering in line with PYP curriculum
• Classroom and behaviour management ensuring all students develop to their full potential
• Monitoring student progression term by term and marking work
• Managing teaching assistants and working with English homeroom teachers
• Working with teaching colleagues to plan and coordinate work
• Maintaining a safe and happy learning environment for all pupils
• Organising several school field trips for the students, supporting classroom learning about different units related to the UOI
• Supporting students to become independent, co-operative and collaborative learners
• Supporting students’ learning across the curriculum, tailoring support to match learners’ needs
• Taking responsibility for ensuring that all students fully comprehend the taught curriculum and providing support to students who require extra guidance
• Creating a stimulating learning environment to engage students’ attention
2008-2016 Social Science teacher
CHANGJIANG MIDDLE SCHOOL,SHANGHAI，CHINA
Full time class teacher responsible for years 6-9
• Lesson planning and delivery in line with national curriculum of social science
• Managing the classroom to focus students’ minds on the task at hand
• Providing informative presentations to students regarding different areas of study and ensuring that all students fully comprehend
SICHUAN NORMAL UNIVERSITY — Bachelor of Law，2008
• Lesson and term Planning
• Exam preparation
• Assessment and feedback
• Resource planning
• Behaviour management
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£24||£16|
|5 hours||Not available||£115||£80|
|10 hours||Not available||£225||£160|