As I teach a wide range of ages and abilities, my teaching style changes depending on the need. I will generally focus more on communication and understanding first and then move on to structural correctness. For the higher levels I will use case studies and practical excercises.
Have worked in Asia for the last 12 years, teacher English as a first and second language to ages between 6 to adult, both in a one to one and group environment. I have also taught GCSE and IGCSE English and Business Studies at an international high school in Singapore. I have also done corporate teaching of business English.
Insworld Institute Pte Ltd, Singapore (Jul' 12 – Jul’ 18)
• MarCom and Sales Manager (Jan 14 to present
• Sales Manager (Jul 12 to Jan 14
• Plan and implement social media campaign, predominately facebook, instragram, linked in and google+, as well as designing marketing collateral such as brochures and adds while consulting various departments, as well as being the primary designer of the school website.
• Taught IGCSE English and Business Studies to classes of 4 to 12 students
• Taught IELTS classes as one on one lessons and group classes
ADAM KHOO LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES GROUP SINGAPORE (Jan ’11 – Jul '12)
o Corporate Communications Manager (Oct ’11 – Jul '12)
o ESL Coordinator (Jan ’11 – Sep ’11)
• Designing, developing, marketing and execution of corporate and personal development seminars. Conducted training connected to linguistics, motivation and leadership to more private and government bodies.
• Running courses for English students wanting to enter the Singapore school system.
• Corporate training for adult students on correct use of English and pronunciation.
INSIGHT ACADEMY OF HIGHER LEARNING SINGAPORE (Dec ’09 – Dec ’10)
• Head of Teaching
• Taught English to college students to enter into the main stream courses
GEOS LANGUAGE CENTRE SINGAPORE (Dec ’08 – Dec ’09)
• Academic Staff
o Language school offering business English classes for classes of up 12 students
PREMIERE LANGUAGE CONSULTANT (INTERNATIONAL HOUSE SINGAPORE) (Oct ’07 – Oct ’08)
• English Teacher (Focus on Business English)
o Language school offering all levels of English and IELTS, of up to 20 students
BRITISH LANGUAGE COLLEGE OF INDONESIA (Oct ’06 – Oct ’07)
• English instructor
o Teaching both internal classes as well as local businesses English. Up to 20 students
SUNNY ENGLISH SCHOOL, Sichuan China (Jul ’05 – Jul ’06)
• English instructor
o Working in government school with class sizes of up to 40 students from ages 5 to 17
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest marketing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business strategy lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|