• planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class;
• motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
• maintaining discipline;
• preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development;
• meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development• Engaging students in active learning.
• Ensuring that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives.
• Working in partnership with other teaching staff on a daily basis.
• Encouraging all students to be actively engaged in their own learning
I am a kind, friendly, passionate and have experience in teaching primary as well as teaching secondary. I am an enthusiastic and motivated person, who has a passion for supporting children with all aspects of school life. In previous teaching roles my daily tasks included encouraging students, assisting with learning, and providing support.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£25|