My teaching method is very straight forward and is based on simplicity. I will teach you key vocabulary, how to apply them in given scenarios and most importantly very practical explanations of them.
The lessons will be filled with humour, realistic scenarios, detailed explanations, a keen sense fluidity and most importantly an open and honest approach. There is nothing more satisfying than a student learning and challenging a tutor with their new applied knowledge.
I am a former Senior Projects manager for DHL. I ran projects worth in excess of $20m in several countries. I have been teaching EFL for nearly 3 years, including course writing.
My background includes writing and leading bid proposals, project management, P&L analysis, Operations management and due dilligence.
You will learn all you need to know about how to conduct yourself effectively and concisely in the corporate world.
Online English Consultant/Course Writer
January 2016 to Present
Having decided to leave my career in logistics, I have decided to follow my true love of teaching after two years of training and part time work in Advanced TEFL/TESOL.
I currently teach Business English to Chinese/Japanese/Taiwanese professionals to OUP (Oxford University Press) Level 12.
In addition to my tutor role, I am a course writer for the ABC tutor group. The courses I write are accessible to over 200,000,000 students across the orient.
Each one of the courses must meet strict criteria of educational requirements.
Strategic Implementation Manager - DHL
September 2017 to January 2018
My role was to design, implement and review the refurbishment of a warehouse. In addition to this, all stock allocation and location optimising was required to fulfill the potential of this facility. As part of the delivery of this project, a full review and update of the WMS was required which included a manual update and full stock count of over 2000 SKU's.
Senior Projects Manager - DHL
October 2016 to August 2017
Accountable for the management of all stock and ensuring that all products are managed effectively and safely.
• Ensure that the warehouse adheres to all health and safety legislation and that all H&S processes are documented and reviewed on a periodic basis.
• Produce Daily/ Weekly KPI reports to monitor all operational areas and review with line managers on a daily/weekly basis. Any under-performance needs to be addressed with a Business Improvement Plan and managed accordingly.
• Ensure staffing levels are managed appropriately and in line with both sales budget and sales per employee expectations.
• Working with the warehouse management team to support other areas of the Operation as and when required.
•Key Account Managing and stakeholder responsibility
Project Logistics Manager Project Installations Manager - DHL
May 2015 to October 2016 Nottingham –
Duties & Responsibilities
• Strategically plan, implement and manage logistics, warehouse, IT systems, transportation and customer services
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints
• Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
Operations Support Manager/Project implantation Manager – DHL
March 2013 to May 2015
Part of the projects team with the primary function of Designing and Delivering new Warehouse functions and facility within the Group's 8 Warehouses. Project
Shipping and Warehouse Supervisor – DHL
February 2008 to February 2013
A career changing opportunity to run a customs clearance house for offshore oil rigs in Andhra Pradesh, India.
Supervisor Stores Operative – DHL
January 1999 to January 2008
A Part time weekend job to supplement my College work, which ultimately turned into a full time and supervisory role after many years of working my way up from shop floor.
Bachelor of Science in Systems Analysis 2:1 – University of Nottingham 2002 to 2006
'A' Levels in English Grantham College - Grantham 1999 to 2001
AUDIT, INTERNAL AUDIT, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, STRATEGIC PLANNING, TRAINING
CERTIFICATIONS/LICENCES Advanced Level TEFL January 2018 to Present Advanced Level TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Areas of expertise / experience
Strategic Planning, Change Project Management, Change Analysis, Leadership, Financial Controls, Supply Chain, FMCG, CILT Level 3, 4 & 5, Procedural Development, Internal Audit, Health & Safety, Warehouse
Design, Protocol Development, Implementation, Man Management, Training & Development, PRINCE2 (Foundation & Practitioner). Advanced TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£200|