I first learned classical guitar at the age of 5 before discovering electric guitar as a teenager and deciding to pass my grade 8 exam at the University of West London. I then started to teach for RGT and local music schools.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Electric and Acoustic Guitar.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc, MSc, Grade 8 (Electric Guitar).
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you teach?
Horsham and Crawley area.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Beginner to expert.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I joined my first band at the age of 15 and a few years later, started to perform funk and rock tunes at pubs, functions and festivals. I released my first album in 2016 with the Rollos (House of Spirits) as a musician, co-author/composer and publisher.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Enhanced DBS check.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|