- Hourly rate £15
- Response Time 1h
- Number of students 10
1st lesson free!
Third seat trainee solicitor, LLB (Hons) graduate and LLM graduate (Distinction (82%) with an ambition to inspire and assist.
- Milton Keynes
- By webcam
Pippa is one of our best tutors. They have a high-quality profile, verified qualifications, a quick response time, and great reviews from students!
About the lesson
Whether you need help preparing for A-Level exams, LLB and LPC assessments or for your future career, I am here to lend a helping hand and offer advice and guidance.
I can assist in the following:
- CV review and amendment.
- Application review and amendment.
- LPC practical skills assessments, including Interviewing and Advising, Advocacy and Drafting.
- LPC CPA assessment preparation.
- LPC elective unit assessment (Private Acquisitions, Commercial Law and Intellectual Property Law).
- First and second year LLB advice and guidance including vacation scheme applications, CV reviews, video interview preparation and core unit assessment preparation.
- Dissertation assistance, including planning, review and amendments.
I am a current trainee solicitor, practicing commercial, corporate and employment law.
- Criminal law
- Business law
- Law General
Preparation for LPC
- All Levels
Whether you need help preparing for A-Level exams, LLB and LPC assessments or for your future career, I am here to lend a helping hand, offer advice and guidance.
LPC - BPP University 2019-2020
Core Practice Area Units
- Business Law and Practice: 80%
- Litigation: 86% (84.5% Civil Litigation and 90% Criminal Litigation)
- Property Law and Practice: 77%
- Commercial Law and Intellectual Property: 89%
- Corporate Finance: 84%
- Private Acquisitions: 88%
- LRR Criticism and Reform Essay: An assessment of the Patents Act’s ability to effectively regulate contemporary innovation and reform proposals: 72%
- Negotiation and case analysis practice ready module 77%.
Perfect! Knowledgeable and resourceful. She has superb analytical skill to suggest right solution to deal with the task. Well prepared for the lessons. I would highly recommend her for LPC and Law lessons.
- Pippa's response : Great speed and delivery. It was easy to understand your submissions and arguments.
Given the short time that you have to present, it would be useful to interlink the statement of the law with the facts and it’s application. I have a useful acronym, IRAC for this. That is issue, rule, apply and conclude.
The first three are more relevant here.
Where referring the judge to paragraphs in witness statements or other documents, do this at the start rather than at the end of the point.
Overall, a great performance, clear and confident speech which addressed all of the key issues.
Well done Asif.
View more reviews
I contacted Pippa for some Intellectual Property Advice.
She is very knowledgeable, & gave me the perfect adcice.
I would highly recommend speaking to Pippa.
Pippa is great at explaining complicated topics in an easy to understand way !
She was always prepared, flexible and went above and beyond by providing revision notes and examples.
I would definitely recommend her.
Pippa helped me to prepare for my LPC assessments.
She is great at explaining complicated concepts and really helped me to do well in my exams.
I would 100% recommend Pippa !
knowledgeable and helpful with breaking down tasks making it easier to understand. She has superb analytical skills to suggest right solution to deal with the task. Would highly recommend her for LPC and law preparation
View more recommendations
- 5h: £75
- 10h: £150