My teaching style is very versatile but I don't leave a certain topic until its dealt with.
I like to view the topic first, fully understand and learn it then try to memorise it in different ways such as answering exam questions and repetition. :)
I am a third year medical student who's has had amazing academics myself since GCSE's, if you want to learn and conquer exam techniques especially with AQA and Edexcel, then I will put all my efforts in to help you achieve that !
I am a compassionate third-year medical student, who is enthusiastic about giving to society. I work well both on my own and in a team, which can be seen through my work in academic activities as well as my achievements.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
2010-2015 ------ Brampton Manor Academy
GCSE: 6A* 6A
2015-2017 ------ Brampton Manor Sixth Form
2017- ongoing—KHYBER MEDCIAL COLLEGE
First year: PASS
Second year: PASS
I have experience in working in various types of fields, such as office work e.g. Alters recruitment, where I was given the responsibilities of answering phone calls, making appointments, filing data, organising files etc. in a very limited amount of time, therefore, I can withstand pressure and unfamiliar tasks and adapt to them quickly.
I also worked in an academic field with IntoUniveristy, this required my communication, empathy as well as time management skills, as my task was to aid primary pupils in their academic studies.
Furthermore, I worked in a GP, where I was required to induce patient skills, such as empathy, patience as well as maintaining a fast pace. This developed some of my skills such as confidence as I was required to communicate with difficult patients.
I did a two-week internship within a hospital where I was given the responsibility of safely giving IV’s and IM’s as well as suturing and bandaging,
OTHER SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Debating: joined debating club for two years with training from sixth formers.
• Co -operation skills: in maths club, I taught pupils that were both older and younger than me which required co -operation skills in order to communicate effectively and present my views across.
• Compassionate communication skills: I was chosen to be a mediator for a year, in which I had to listen to complaints and problems as well as give advice and solutions.
• Self- confidence: I was chosen to be a mentor in English literature; providing advice to those in my own year group with essential features to succeed in English. For this, I needed confidence and a positive attitude.
• I was awarded with an academic certificate (red award) for the student of the year for English.
• Completed a first aid course- in which students from top universities presented their fields in medicine.
• Went to the Yale University (American university) conference to be informed about the techniques needed to succeed academically, I also had conversations with individual Yale university students regarding their interest and projects.
• Chosen to attend the oxford medicine scheme for lesser spotted sciences such as biochemistry, philosophy, biomedicine, statistics and Earth science, where I communicated with individual oxford undergraduates on their achievements and their career choices.
• Giving community care: joined Newham festivals and helping to raise money
• Cooking: was a member of ‘cooking on a budget’ scheme
• Swimming: passed an intermediate level
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|