I am an experienced tutor with a Masters in Molecular Genetics and a first class BSc Biomedical Science.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
All subjects up to GCSEs
Biology, Chemistry and Physics to the A/Ls
Biological, molecular and biomedical sciences to degree levels
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Masters in Molecular Genetics and a first class BSc Biomedical Science
- How much do you charge?
The fee is
£15.00 per hour for levels up to GCSEs
£20.00 per hour for A/Ls
- Where do you teach?
I normally travel to the tutee or tutor online.
- When are you available?
I am available on all days of the week including the weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all levels from KS2 to degree level.
Ages range from 7 to 19 and to adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
The exam boards include the Edexcel, the OCR, AQA, etc.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am available to tutor online.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
In addition to thorough, thoughtful and comprehensive tutoring, I also provide complete syllabus-specific notes. I have a solid understanding of the subject matter obtained through the BSc and then the MSc and through the years of tutoring experience.
I like to take students of all levels and help achieve their potential.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over four years of experience in tutoring to the A/Ls and GCSEs.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I graduated from the University of Surrey with a first class BSc in Biomedical Science and from the University of Leicester with Masters in Molecular Genetics.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have tutored and tutor A/LS students Chemistry, Biology and Physics following the AWA, Edexcel and OCR syllabuses.
I have also tutored and tutor GCSE, KS3 and KS2 students.
I also tutor degree level students in subjects such as microbiology, molecular biology, forensic science, tropical science and biomedical science.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|