My style of tuition is aimed at the aspiring contemporary songwriter who wishes to learn the process of writing and producing commercial recordings.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Songwritng / Composition
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I hold a first class honours degree in Music Theory, Culture & Production
- How much do you charge?
I charge a flat rate of £20.00 per hour but for those clients who wish me to write on their behalf will be subject to a negotiable copyright apportionment.
- Where do you teach?
I am able to teach from home, or travel to most areas in London.
There will be a minimum booking of two hours for those students requiring me to travel.
- When are you available?
Please contact me for availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have had record signings with various labels and distribution companies.
I have also worked alongside major artists, N-Dubz, All Saints and many others in various roles from technician to songwriting.
I currently lecture at the Garnish School of Sound
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• BA (hons) Music Theory, Culture & Production - First
music technology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|