I am an experienced graduate science teacher with over 20 years experience of providing extra tuition for GCSE and A level exams. Some of my students have had to deal with dyscalculia, dyslexia and or dyspraxia.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Degree in Applied Chemistry Brunel University 1973
Masters in Environmental Science 1995
- How much do you charge?
A level £35/hr
- Where do you teach?
Can teach at my home in Bournemouth or at student's home within 3 miles of Bournemouth.
- When are you available?
Monday - Friday - 9am to 6pm As I am retired and some students (particularly A level students) can come during the day.
Saturday - 10am to 3pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE, IGSE and A Level.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Lessons are based on the student's needs. They are individually tailored for each student.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught in language colleges to help students access University. I have helped Chinese teachers to introduce IGSE science teaching in Chinese school. I have taught biomechanics at Chiropractic College, Boscombe. I have over 20 years home tuition experience.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Gcse Students studying double science
A level students studying Chemistry
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£35||Not available|