I begin tutoring by giving each children an exam paper. This allows me to see the topics children need more help on and the topics they are confident in. I begin every lesson by looking at their homework that I set previously with them. I set tasks based on topics children do not feel confident in and topics that children are underachieving in. At the end of each session, homework is given to children for the following week.
My name is Mumina Begum. I am a trainee teacher studying 'Primary Education with QTS' in Middlesex University. I have been tutoring for 2+ years. I have GCSE and A-Level qualifications. My students have received grade A in SATs. I have taught 6+ students. I set homework after each weekly session for the children I tutor.
Name: Mumina Begum
I am a very well organised and punctual worker. I have the virtuous attitude to my surroundings in which I put my best into everything. As well as this, I have good communication skills which allows me to be efficient in my work. I also believe I am very understanding and patient which has allowed me to excel when there have been miscommunication/errors.
• Information Technology
• Team Work
Current job: Private tuition
June 25th 2018 – 6th July 2018 Teacher’s Assistant New City Primary School
• I helped the teacher with any jobs required
• I handed out worksheets
• I took the children out to playtime and lunchtime
• I worked with a SEN child
• I helped the children with their difficulties, e.g. in numeracy and literacy
• I worked from 8AM – 4PM.
July 25th 2017 – August 15th 2017 Reading hack volunteer Beckton library
• I had to advertise to others to join,
• Overseeing certain actives, for example, colouring or books.
• I had to print templates for the kids to colour with
• I had to organise each table according to safety of the children
• I had to organise books
September 19th 2016 – 12th July 2018 Private tutor Students house
• I tutor children studying in primary school from Monday to Saturday (1-1)
• I create worksheets that need to be completed during our sessions
• I create homework for every once a week
• I plan lessons according to topics the child struggles at
• I am very punctual to all sessions
December 7th 2015 – December 8th 2015 Team Leader Victoria Park
• I took the role of being team leader
• My task was to ensure everyone painted benches up to the satisfactory needed
• I had to give certain jobs to each member of the group and assess them
• I gained leadership skills which I was more confident to use
Education & Qualifications
September 2016 – June 2018 A Levels St Angela’s Ursuline Sixth Form
Sociology: (B) Psychology: (C) Religious studies: (C)
September 2011 – June 2016 GCSEs Lister Community School
English: (A) European Computer Driving License (ECDL): Distinction Maths: (B) Science: (B) Religious studies: (B) Media studies: (B) Film studies: (B) Sociology: (B) History: (C)
• Working with children
• Being kept busy
Available upon request
Currently studying: BA Primary Education with QTS at Middlesex University.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||Not available||£18|
|5 hours||£80||Not available||£90|
|10 hours||£160||Not available||£180|