My teaching methodology consists of first equipping my students with the skills and knowledge they need. I then aid them to perfect those new skills through consistent practice and persistence. Progressing in any subject or language is a combination of the right tolls and hard work.
Hi ! My name is Isabella and I am a second year law student from LSE! I am trilingual, having grown up in France, Spain and the UK. I have been tutoring for two years and love seeing my students expand their communicative abilities. As it is summer break I am very flexible and willing to help students of all levels with whatever they need !
LLB Law, London School of Economics and Political Science, (LSE) September 2016 - Expected September 2019
• 2nd year LLB Law Student
• Predicted grade: 2:1
• Relevant modules: Law of Obligations, Corporate Insolvency,
International Baccalaureate, Sevenoaks School, Kent September 2014 - May 2016
• Higher Level Subjects: French A (7), Spanish B (6), History (6)
• Standard Level Subjects: English Literature (7), Biology (7), Mathematic Studies (7)
• Overall score: 42/45
French Brevet, Centre International de Valbonne, France September 2010 - May 2014
• Average of 17.5/20 (including Mathematics, English, French, History, Spanish)
LivingPackets May 2018 – Present
Assistant Operation Manager
• Created a briefing document on the GDPR’s legal implications on the company’s terms and conditions. This was circulated to both the London and Paris offices. Also re-drafted the renewed Terms and Conditions Agreement.
• Created and presented a merger proposal for a sub-contracting courier start up “Urb-it” developing a key partnership in operations with an affiliate start-up.
Clifford Chance First Year Springboard Scheme 17th – 21st July 2017
Intern in the Corporate and Investment Grade Lending division of the Finance department
• Created and presented a pitch on Big Data and its future impact on risk segmentation in the insurance industry. The focus was how Big Data will allow insurance premiums to more accurately reflect individual risk, and the potential shift in the legal sphere to ‘lawyers as coders.’
• Drafted and circulated the minutes of client meetings across the department.
• I tutored an eleven-year-old Chinese boy who moved to the UK with no English. Within a year and a half, he was able to pass the 11+ exams and now attends Westminster. He achieved a merit in five of his entry exams.
• I tutored a girl who attained three ‘Us’ at her A-level exams, and hired me in the hopes of achieving three “Cs”. She ultimately superseded these aims, obtaining ‘B,C,C,’ and attends Middlesex University.
Clarksons August – September 2015
Paid intern in the legal team
• I was the main legal analyst, reviewing all incoming draft contracts and identifying contentious clauses, amending the contract, and returning them to the head of the department.
• Proofread any outgoing client emails, validating their legal accuracy and coherency.
• Within the accounting team I monitored all incoming commissions of the entire Deep-Sea Tanking Department, relaying with individual brokers to recover outstanding payments. These sums would range from the thousands to the millions.
ACTIVITIES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Achievements: Sevenoaks School French Academic Distinction, awarded full sports colours for swimming in Sevenoaks School, placed in the top 10 within the Trinity College Robert Walker Essay Prize on the legality of the sale of bodily organs.
• Volunteering: I spent two weeks teaching English in a school attended by underprivileged children from the slums of Mumbai, I cycled 400 kilometres from Budapest to Zagreb, raising over £2000 for Breast Cancer Now.
• Languages: French (fluent), English (fluent), Spanish (intermediate).
• Other: 1st Team Captain of LSE Women’s Rugby, Treasurer of LSE Women’s Rugby, Senior Prefect of sixth form in Sevenoaks School, 1st team swimming captain of Sevenoaks School, elected “Délégué du Collège” of the Centre International de Valbonne (CIV), representing four different years and over 1,100 students
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|