I teach children/teenagers, academic and Business English. My approach is based entirely on the learning requirements of my students and I always create a study plan designed to best help them meet their goals.
Accomplished English Language Teacher with 15 years of experience. I have worked as a teacher, coordinator, and manager in the ESOL sector in Barcelona and have helped many students through exams and meet their professional goals. A student focussed educator.
Cancellation policy: Classes cancelled with more than 48 hours notice must be recuperated within one month of the original class date. Classes cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will be charged. Classes will be charged monthly, in advance, on the first class of the month. No charge will be made for classes that fall on public holidays unless otherwise agreed.
Accomplished English Language Teacher, Writer, and Business Manager. Organized, but still works
better under pressure with not quite enough time or resources to complete the task at hand. A
team-player who is able to lead only by example and using insight gained from valuable lessons
learned from past mentors and colleagues.
May 2005 - present English Language Teacher (ESOL), Course Coordinator,
Translator & Editor, Business Manager
● Delivered English language classes to groups and
individuals, usually professionals, at all levels.
● Prepared students for the full range of professional exams.
● Analyse company business needs in terms of language
learning, translation etc.
● Source, prepare, and supply language professionals to SMBs
and Large Enterprises across various locations.
● Provide bespoke language services e.g. meeting
preparation, interpreters for business events.
● Translate, edit, and curate documentation and internet
December 2014 - present Writer, Content Creator, Social Media Planner
● Provide and maintain global content marketing solutions for
companies in the Education Technology sector.
● Prepare and implement monthly, quarterly and annual
content marketing and social media strategies; and analyse
and adapt subsequent strategies based on efficacy within
● Break into new markets by creating ideas for app use in
different business areas and locations.
● Write, maintain and update blogs for content marketing
● Perform outreach to relevant publications and write and
publish guest articles to promote products.
● Collaborate with support and development teams to provide
and improve customer service.
2004 -2005 Career Break
Travelled in Europe, USA, and Latin America
● Learned Spanish
● Taught English
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
BSc Science (General) The University of St.
Diploma in Food Technology Esk Valley College, Dalkeith June 1985
Trinity Cert. TEFL Trinity College, London December 2006
COSCA Counselling Skills
The Peter Bowes
Advanced Certificate in Food
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, IELTS lessons for all!
Taking cambridge first certificate fce lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|