I provide personal tuition in law, essay writing, and English as a Foreign Language, each fascinating subjects. I am an accredited teacher with good experience and great student feedback.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I currently tutor in three areas:
1) UK and international law;
2) essay writing. Whether it's an essay, report, dissertation or thesis I can provide you with the advice and support you need to make it great. Proofreading services also available;
3) English as a Foreign Language (EFL). I specialise in building confidence in your voice, working on accent and voice projection, which is ideal if you're wanting to speak up more in seminars or are presenting at a conference. I also provide tuition in all other aspects of EFL.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
* BA, King's College, Cambridge (2:i). Part 1: Social and Political Sciences. Part 2: Social Anthropology.
* MA, SOAS Univ of London (merit). Korean Studies, with distinctions in Politics and Advanced Korean.
* GDL, BPP (merit). Distinctions in International Law, Constitutional & Administrative Law, and European Union Law.
* Published in the fields of international relations and sustainable development
* CELTA qualified for Teaching English as a Foreign Language (merit)
* S-level: Economics (distinction)
* A-level: History (A), Economics (A), Government and Politics (A)
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 an hour and give discounts for group bookings.
- Where do you teach?
I am available to tutor at my home in South East London, your home or office, or a cafe or similar venue at your convenience.
I am available to tutor throughout London, and can travel to surrounding cities such as Cambridge, Oxford, and Brighton.
- When are you available?
Weekdays during working hours are preferred, but evenings and weekends are possible by arrangement.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach adults at all levels.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Online tutoring can be provided by email, phone, and Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Please do get in touch for a friendly and free chat about your learning requirements.
- What kind of experience do you have?
My full CV is available to students and includes:
* Research services provided to: Intel, Associated Press, the Victoria & Albert Museum, Vodafone, Dell, and others.
* Strategy Advisor to multi-billion pound organisation
* English teaching experience at Chonnam National University, Republic of Korea.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• BA (Hons) Cantab, MA, GDL
• TEFL (CELTA)
• CRB checked
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|