Based in Greenwich I teach Trombone, Euphonium and Trumpet in the London area. Learning an instrument is a rewarding hobby for people of all ages and brass instruments are particulary versitile being used in many different genres. If you are at all interested in learning please contact me and I will do my best to awnser all of you questions.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Trombone, Euphonium and Beginner Trumpet.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I studied at the Royal College of Music, recieving my degree in performance in 2009.
I have Grade 8 in Trombone and Euphonium and I am fully proficient in Alto Trombone.
I am also a Brass and Woodwind repairer.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 for an hour lesson and £20 for half an hour. Younger students especially may prefer 30 miniute lessons as they are less likely to get tired or loose concentration.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach at my home in Greenwich, equipped with a piano and dedicated music room or I can travel to you, anywhere in the London area.
- When are you available?
All day Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Evenings Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages both children and adults. It is never too late to start learning an instrument !
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Students are prepared for grades if they wish, but only if they are ready and it would be beneficial to their learning. Grades are very useful for target setting. Trinity - Guildhall and ABRSM grades prepared for.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I currently have both Trumpet and Trombone students aged between 18 and 55.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
NAMIR (National Association of Instrument Repairers)
• BMus (Hons) Royal College of Music
• NAMIR (National Asociation of Instrument Repairers)
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|