Each methodology to teaching students are made to be different, there is no fixed way to approach teaching! My methodology to teaching you is based off how you are as a person, I believe a tutor should take time in getting to know their student, in order to make them feel comfortable and open to reaching their optimum success in learning.
- Finished Sixth Form (IB) in English.
- Voluntary lessons given in the past to friends and family ever since having finished GCSEs.
- Tutored over 15 different students all with different learning approaches.
- All have passed and left inspired in pursuing a job in English/wanting to achieve goals in something related to English - i.e reading more.
- Please contact me 24 hours prior to your lesson if you need to cancel.
- Please contact me 48 hours prior to your lesson if you need to reschedule (sometimes plans come up which is totally understandable!)
- I have added a £5 transport cost for if you are a student who is at a distance from where I am located, it allows me to cover any necessary costs in order to reach to you.
- I have specified my lessons to be £20 each, my lessons are valuable and memorable, every lesson will be a lesson to look forward to, group hours are cheaper upfront for parents to book if needed, this is at a cheaper cost to make it more affordable.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking 11+ school exam preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£30|
|5 hours||Not available||£115||£150|
|10 hours||Not available||£220||£300|