I am a passionate tutor who since finishing my Masters degree in 2014 has continued to learn and develop my knowledge and skills set.
I have been teaching privately for the past seven years, my experience ranges from one to one, home schooling, to teaching several students at once. I have experience teaching at GCSE/AS/A2 and undergraduate level, in addition I have covered all exam boards. I am also extremely proficient at teaching exam technique and essay structuring.
My approach to tutoring is based upon several elements. Firstly, it is important to be flexible as every student is different and they therefore learn in different ways, thus it is essential to be flexible and adaptable. Secondly, it is based upon being organised and methodical in planning and preparation and finally upon making lessons interesting and interactive.
I have seven years teaching experience at various levels from primary to masters level. I also have experience teaching individually and as a group. I have taught over 100 students in that time and have an extremely good success rate.
If travelling over 20 miles there is an additional fee.
1. School of Oriental and African Studies, London, UK, 2012-2014:
Masters Degree History
2. Kingston University, Kingston upon Thames, London, UK, 2007-2010
BA Honours Degree History
3. Tom Cripps Home Tutoring & Academic Editing Services (2010-present)
• Home school teaching experience
• Private tutoring
• Lesson planning
• Coursework editing and proofreading
• BA and MA dissertation editing and proofreading (History & English literature only)
• Experience tutoring History & English Literature (up to MA), English Language, Philosophy, Sociology, Government and Politics (up to A-Level)
4. Surrey History Centre, Researcher/Archivist/Research Associate, Woking, United Kingdom.
• Report writing and editing
• Presenting findings
• Article writing
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest general knowledge lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sociology lessons for all!
Taking geographical history lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|