Basically teaching is the "transfer of knowledge". firstly teacher is the always student. This is not necessary who have good academic records ,is the good teacher.Teacher is the man who change the interest of student by explaning the subject.
I have 4 years teaching experiance in engineering college. but from the class of 10 I was giving tutions at home during B.Teach I taught maths and science to the some students of class 8th and 10th and they got good result . During teaching I also gave home tutions of engineering students.
Address: Dange Chowk, Pune-411033
Phone No: (concealed information)7
Email: (concealed information)
• Electrical Machines
• Control System
• Industrial Instrumentation
• Bio-Medical Instrumentation
• Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation
M.E. (Measurement & Control)
MITS, Gwalior (M.P)
S. No. NAME OF THE EXAMINATION NAME OF BOARD /UNIVERSITY YEAR PERCENTAGE
M.E. MITS, Gwalior 2015 86.8
2. B. Tech U.P.T.U. 2009 63.8
3. HSC U.P. Board 2005 70.2
4. SSC U.P. Board 2003 69.5
1. Worked as a Teaching Assistant at MITS, Gwalior under TEQIP-II during M.E.
2. December 2010 – July 2013
Lecturer in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, R.B. Institute of Technology, Agra.
3. July 2009 – November 2010
Lecturer in Electrical Department, M.K.R Group of Institutions, Chandaus, Aligarh.
Main Subjects taught during teaching:
1. Electrical Measurement & Measuring Instruments.
2. Electro-Mechanical Energy Conversion-I.
3. Control System.
4. Electrical Machine and Automatic Control.
5. Biomedical Instrumentation.
6. Instrumentation & Process Control.
Projects & Trainings
• M.E. Dissertation: Tuning of PID Controller for Electro Hydraulic Servo System Using Modified PSO.
• Attend the five days Short Term Training Program on “SIMULATION TECHNIQUES ON POWER ELECTRONICS AND DRIVES-2015” under TEQIP-II at MITS Gwalior (M.P).
• Attend the one day National Workshop on “Software Tools for Industrial Drives and Instrumentation” under TEQIP-II at MITS Gwalior (M.P).
• Attend the one day First National Conference on “Innovations in Electrical Engineering-2014” at MITS Gwalior (M.P).
• Attend the five days Short Term Training Program on “NATURE INSPIRED OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUES FOR ENGINEERING APPLICATIONS-2013” under TEQIP-II at MITS Gwalior (M.P).
• Industrial training after B.Tech 3rd year at Areva T&D Allahabad.
• Industrial training after B.Tech 2nd year at ONGC Dehradun.
• Neha Tandan, Kuldeep Kumar Swarnkar, “Tuning of PID Controller Using PSO and Its Performances on Electro-Hydraulic Servo System” International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research (IJMTER) Volume 02, Issue 04, pp. 233-239 [April – 2015].
• Neha Tandan, Kuldeep Kumar Swarnkar, “Tuning Of PID Controller Using Modified Particle Swarm Optimization”, International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System (IJEECS) Volume 4, Special Issue, pp. 62-66 May 2015.
• Neha Tandan, Kuldeep Swarnkar, “PID Controller Optimization By Soft Computing Techniques-A Review”, International Conference On Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applications (ETCSA-2015), RJIT, Tekanpur, Gwalior, 7th-8th April 2015.
• Neha Tandan, Kuldeep Swarnkar, “Tuning Of PID Controller Using Modified Particle Swarm Optimization”, International Conference on Recent Development in Engineering,Science and Management (ICRDESM-2015), YMCA, Connaught Place, New Delhi, 17th May 2015.
• Neha Tandan, Kuldeep Swarnkar, “PID Controller Optimization By Soft Computing Technique”, 2nd National Conference on Innovation In Electrical Engineering (IIEE-2015), MITS, Gwalior (M.P) 10-11 Feburary 2015.
• Quick Learner
• Organizational and analytical skills.
• Father’s Name :- Hemendra Kumar Tandan
• Date of Birth :- 17thMarch 1987
• Language Known :- English & Hindi
• Marital Status :- Married
• Nationality/Religion :- Indian
• Interest & Hobbies :- Internet browsing ,badminton and chess
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Neha Tandan
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£6||Not available||£6|