Every session is tailored and fun! Building a relationship with each of my students (and parents) allows me to pin-point personal learning habits, and encourages confident, passionate learning. I provide rich and creative study materials; engaging rewards for behaviour and effort; personalised lesson structures; and feedback after each session.
For the past year, I have been tutoring children with a renowned, UK-wide organisation, so am knowledgeable about a range of curriculums and tutoring methods, as well as how to create personalised, engaging sessions for each of my students online. I hold a first-class Masters degree in creative writing and BAHons in English literature from the University of Stirling.
University of Stirling
- MLitt Creative Writing (2019-20), 1st class
- BAHons English Studies (2015-19), 1st class
- BTEC Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Art & Design (2014-15), Distinction
The Mary Erskine School
- AAAABB (inc. A-grades in Advanced Higher English and A-Level Fine Art)
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Explore Learning Tutor Mar 2020 - Present
Tutoring 4-14-year-olds in English and maths. Skills and responsibilities include:
- fast-paced and flexible working
- multi-tasking, normally tutoring six students at any given time
- writing high-quality summaries of each child’s session
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- computer skills, delivering online 1:1 video sessions
I would highly recommend Lauren as a tutor. She has fantastic skills and a lot of patience when teaching .
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest school support lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school coaching lessons for all!
Taking early years education lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|