My teaching method is heavily based around the achievement of successful grades. This therefore means it is specific to the examination board that the student is taking, hence it is more useful to go through the curriculum I would deliver once we have made contact.
Having achieved A*A in further mathematics and mathematics respectively, I have a good grasp of what it takes to succeed in such A level examinations. Furthermore having run student maths club at King Edward VI Camp Hill school for Boys i have a long history of teaching maths to children. Please contact me with any questions.
The rates specified are for A level further mathematics students. Any students taking lower levels of study should ask directly for prices as discounts will be available, however the base rate I would charge would be £15 an hour.
University College London Sep 2018 - Present
Philosophy & Economics (BA): 3rd year: 2.1 expected
King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Boys Sep 2010 - Jun 2018
A Level: Maths (A*), Philosophy & Ethics (A), Further Maths (A), Biology (B)
GCSE: 7A*s including Maths, English Language and Literature, History, and triple science, 2A’s, 1B
Awards: Co-founder of Economics society, Numerous gold certificates in UKMT maths challenge, Prefect Duties,
Junior Marketing Analyst at AtoZ Interpreting and Translation Services Sep 2016 - Present
• Meeting and greeting clients as well as assisting with enquires on all levels; from taking bookings to resolving pay queries
• Use of computers for various applications including use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Training and assisting staff in computer usage
• Take dictation on large quantities of information in order to transcribe it onto company specific day-sheets
• Researching and relaying information relevant to the finding of new clients from both the interpretation and contracting side of business.
• Meeting aggressive business targets in terms of intake of new employees with certain language fluencies to meet demand for increasingly large amounts of interpreting services.
King Edwards VI Camp Hill Boys Student Mathematics Teacher Sep 2015- July 2017.
• Assisting GCSE and younger A-Level students with the more complex concepts in Mathematics
• Co-ordinated groups of students to run sessions, mark homework and provide email feedback while pursuing my personal studies
• Planned and executed a Welcome Session to prospective external students including food and beverage as well as a speech in an assembly fashion.
• Encourage teamwork amongst students for their own motivation in the lead up to crucial GCSE/AS level exams
Internal Regulation of Customer services at Birmingham Women’s Hospital Jun 2015 – July 2015
• Keeping record of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquires, complaints and comments
• Referring unresolved customer grievances to designated departments in order to lead to further investigation
• Led a team of students in designing a questionnaire to root out common complaints and hence improve services
• Designed and presented a slideshow to heads of department at the hospital in order to convey these common complaints
Marketing Intern at Ari Marketplace Sept 2019 – March 2020
• Planned and executed online and offline marketing strategies across the UK as well as in Kosovo
• Worked with founders to segment and cluster user base, as well as relaying market research findings on a bi-weekly basis in company meetings
• Analysed data patterns to manage Facebook and Google advertising spend
• Gained insights into business management through liaising with founders and key stakeholders when strategizing how to grow user base and meet other other KPIs
Rugby – U16 Regional Champions, 1st XI School Team, Camp Hill RFC Colts team
• Completed two tours of service with the King Edwards Camp hill team as well as one with my own local rugby club
• Won U16 tournament with school team against all other King Edward foundation schools
• Ran training sessions for U13 Rugby squads to help gain interest in the sport
Public Speaking – Competition Semi finalist and regular presenter
• Reached the knockout stage of the internal school public speaking competition
• Regularly gave school assemblies to audience of over 500 regarding contemporary topics.
Chess – National tournament Solo competitor, School champion
• Competed in ESPCA school chess tournament, achieving 3rd place in a national competition as well as competing in an individual National tournament where I reached Gigafinal (penultimate round) stage
Telephone number:(concealed information)5
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|