I'd like to offer my help to any student working at a pre-undergraduate level (i.e GCSE & A-Level, BTEC, primary and secondary). My tutoring is completely based on the individual; after talking with you and highlighting what you're struggling with, I'd work around your needs and directly tackle the areas which could be improved, all in a super relaxed environment.
For students applying to University, I would be happy to help with specific things such as UCAS, personal statements and choosing a uni.
I've just completed my first year reading English Literature at University College London (UCL). Having achieved 7A* 3A at GCSE level and A*A*A at A2, whilst juggling the responsibility of Captain of School, I believe I'm very equipped to help fellow students at any level concerning English-related topics.
- £15/hr for primary level, £20/hr for GCSE and A-Level
- If the distance is between 5-10km, a £3 extra charge will be added just to account for a Bristol Student Day Rider ticket.
Queen Elizabeth's Hospital Junior School (2007-2010) - Vice-Captain of House Hartnells 2009/10
Queen Elizabeth's Hospital Senior School (2010-2017) - Captain of School 2016/17
University College London (UCL) - BA English (2017-)
GCSES: 7A* 3A
A2: A*A*A (English Literature, Theatre Studies, Latin)
The Prize for Religion and Philosophy 2015
The Yvonne Brackin Prize for Contribution to the Theatre 2015
The Prize for Performance at Advanced Level 2017
The W. H. Coward Prize for Current Affairs and Civics 2016
The H Norman Prize for English 2017
The Captain’s Prize 2017
- Writing - Chief Editor of school’s annual magazine; contributor to Bristol's Rife Magazine; winner of the Rife Award for Feature Writing 2015; featured on Bristol 24/7 and the Huffington Post; on 2018/19 Editorial Committee of UCL's 'SAVAGE' Journal; shortlisted to final 12 for IGGY and LITRO International Young Writer’s Prize 2014/15; winner of CND Poetry Competition 2016
- Public Speaking/Debating - represented QEH in Bristol's Gabbler's Competition, Debating Matters, Rotary Youth Speaks and English-Speaking Union (ESU) Schools' Mace.
- Theatre - Directed/Produced ten school or university productions
- Filmmaking: around fifteen awards/screenings at national and international film festivals and competitions.
- Due to contributions to the Bristol Film and Writing circuits at a young age, I was included on the 2015 list of ‘24 Influential Bristolians Under 24’ for Rife Magazine.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, test prep lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|