My teaching method involves analysing exam questions and figuring out how to answer them, providing suitable exam techniques for students, and providing students with interesting knowledge about English Language and Literature beyond iGCSE/GCSE and IB. I can help students create and analyse literature. Students can come to me with any text (whether this is poetry or prose) and I will help them with close reading analysis of this text.
I am a final year undergraduate English Literature student at UCL. I have taken English Literature A HL during IB and received a 6. I have also taken First Language English and English Literature at iGCSE and have received A* and A grades respectively. I have taught underprivileged students in Malaysia at a church near my secondary school and have proofread IB English Literature A SL essays for students from my secondary school. My tutees have gone on to earn 6s and 7s in IB English Literature A SL.
- Current final year BA English student at UCL
- Earned a 6 in IB English Literature A HL and 38/45 points total in IB
- Taught English as a Foreign Language to underprivileged students in a Malaysian church
- Earned an A in iGCSE English Literature and an A* in iGCSE First Language English
- Predicted 2:1 for my BA English degree at UCL
essay writing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest resume - cover letter’s writing prep lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, proofreading lessons for all!
Taking university entrance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|