I will make you understand by hook or crook. So do not worry about my methodology!
I am very passionate about teaching and have a profound inclination towards mathematics. Before pursuing the master's programme at UCL, I taught IIT-JEE mathematics, which is almost first year college level mathematics, for three years at “Vidyamandir Classes”, a renowned educational institution in Delhi-NCR Region, India. Teaching mathematics made me delve deeper into many topics such as permutations and combinations, differential and integral calculus, linear algebra, probability etc. which strengthened my quantitative skills and sharpened my analytical ability to tackle problems. It also helped me become sincere, focussed, confident and quite aware about myself. I was consistently reviewed as one of the best faculty members in the organisation.
I completed MSc Data Science and Machine Learning from University College London. I graduated with distinction and my research paper has also been published ((concealed information) After graduating I worked as a Blockchain developer in London with a firm. I also worked on a project on Natural Language Processing (NLP) as a freelancer. Then I was a part of Entrepreneur First's London cohort and worked on my own start-up implementing AI in the healthcare sector. I am currently on a Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa which is granted to only 200 people in tech sector all over world.
I would prefer to take classes in zone 1 since I'm based in Zone 1. If I have to travel far, I will take the traveling cost (via the tube).
EFLD11 Cohort Member (Oct 2018- January 2019)| Entrepreneur First, London
• Worked as a CTO of a startup to implement AI in healthcare sector
Blockchain Developer (Oct 2017- Feb 2018)|Agility Sciences Limited, London
• Built a private Ethereum blockchain network
• Deployed smart contracts for ERC20 tokens and ICO using solidity
Machine Learning Intern (June 2017- Sept 2017)| Surgical Robot Vision Research Group, UCL, London
• Master’s Project: Deep learning Based Skill Assessment in Transoesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
• Paper got accepted at MICCAI 2018, one of the best conferences in Medical Imaging| (concealed information)
• TEE is a diagnostic procedure to produce heart images using an ultrasound probe inserted in the oesophagus
• Implemented two deep learning architectures i.e. AlexNet and VGG16 (Convolutional Neural Networks) for performing regression and classification to automate the assessment of imaging skills of individuals carrying out the TEE
• The CNN models developed were able to estimate the average score with a root mean square accuracy of between 84% to 93%, indicating the ability to replicate expert manual valuation
Mathematics Lecturer (2013-2016)| Vidyamandir Classes Private Limited, Delhi, India
• Certificate of Recognition for excellence in teaching and reviewed “outstanding” consistently
• Delivered conceptual ideas coherently to a class of 45 – 50 students from 9th to 12th grade
• Prepared exhaustive lecture content after studying from various sources and delivered lectures up to 4 hours twice in a day
• Position of Responsibility: Head of the Department (HOD), Mathematics (2015 - 2016)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|