I teach students from basic level to professional use level. My teaching methods will be adapted according to the levels and learning styles of my students. I personally think that students' proficiency level, learning needs, goals, and teaching goals should all be taken into consideration before a teacher decide on the teaching methods. Also, chances are good that many methods should be used integratively in one course, since different methods work for different students.
Hi, I'm CHIH-YU from Taiwan.
I am currently an UCL student studying Education and Technology in master's degree.
I've been giving private lessons in both mandarin and English since 2017.
I am dedicated to fostering efficient language learning and preparing lesson plans that productively challenge students.
Aug. 2018- Jun.2019
Hsinchu Municipal Guang Wu Junior High School (Hsinchu, Taiwan)
• Have assisted the school in three different dimensions, including administration, English teaching and classroom management
Nov. 2017-June. 2018
Teachers’ League Co-Learning Classroom (Changhua, Taiwan)
• Have taught English in 7th grade with an emphasis on applying Differentiated Instruction
• Planned and produced English lesson plans for affective and cognitive domains
• Communicated and collaborated with team teachers at 7th-9th grade level
• Adapted lessons and activities for low-proficiency students
Oct. 13-15, 2017
The 4th Symposium on Semiconductor Power Conversion (Changhua, Taiwan)
• Assisted professors from Korea and Japan in translation works
• Took charge of English guide for day trip after symposium
July 2017-Aug. 2017
Foresight International Educational Center (Taipei, Taiwan)
• Observed students’ performances in class
• Motivated students to engage in ESL class
• Evaluated students’ performance with foreign teachers from Canada
mandarin lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - chinese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - chinese lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|