- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach English Language, Mathematics, Science (Physics & Chemistry), Mandarin Language, Economics, Finance and Communication Skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a Business and Economics graduate.
- How much do you charge?
I charge from £7/hr onwards and may charge extra if tuition is requested at home. I am willing to negotiate fees and am willing to offer discounted fees for needy students. On the number of subjects taken, I also offer discounts.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at both home and students' homes if requested. I am willing to travel around London, especially the east and central areas.
- When are you available?
I am available from late afternoon onwards. I may also teach during the morning if I am not attending university. I can teach during the weekdays, weekends and school/public holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from age 5 and above to both primary and secondary level.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am willing to teach online using the MSN/Yahoo Messenger service with a web-cam and microphone enabled. I am open to other suggestions to teach online.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I would like to inform my prospective students that I understand a student's strong and weak subject(s) and target them directly to make sure he or she improves and excels in them. I am a results-oriented tutor.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been tutoring for the past 2 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
My current students are primary and secondary level students.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|