I am a 20 year old undergraduate Chemical Engineer entering my 2nd year of my course at University of Leeds. I am more then happy to give lessons to GCSE students. I believe in knowing the concept behind a method to fully understand a procedure, so it makes it easier and quicker to learn in the future. Being repetitive and going over things is my way of teaching. I am patient and I can adapt to different learning styles. I don't give up on anyone. I fully believe anyone can learn anything if they put there mind to it.
During my GCSE I helped out in year 7 classes in maths, chemistry and biology. (1 year)
During my A Levels I did one to one tutoring for lower school at different age groups for maths. Helped them with Maths and Chemistry. (2 years)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
University of Leeds 2017 – 2021
MEng Chemical Engineering
University of Bradford 2016 – 2017
MEng Chemical Engineering (First Year) Average: 73.66%
Key Modules (Semester2)
Skills for Engineering: 70.0% Mathematics: 86.0%
Fluid Mech/Thermodynamics: 76.0% Materials and Structural Mechanics: 85.0%
Chemistry: 62.0% Computer Aided engineering: 63.0%
Horsforth School, Leeds 2008 – 2016
GCE A Level: Maths (C), Arabic (C) and Chemistry (C)
GCSE: 10 Subjects (2As, 3Bs, 5Cs) Including Mathematics, English and Arabic
Lawns Wood school, Leeds July 2012
1 Week placement in Physical Education
• Was part of a team that helped present sports day for three days.
• Gained experience with children aged 13 to 16
• This required me to take charge of P.E lessons and lead the children through varies exercises.
KEY TRANSFERABLE SKILLS
• I have displayed multiple tasks during my time as a cashier at Horsforth high school.
• Communication was needed always, to make sure that the students got their meals and got is as quick as possible.
• I helped and tutored a Year 8 boy about his anger and helped him reflect on his aggression and to overcome obstacles in his journey. He has made significant improvements and could control his emotions and significantly improve his school work.
• Bi-lingual – can speak both English and Arabic.
• During my time at Horsforth high school, I helped the teachers to understand other students who did not speak English for various reasons. I also communicated with their families to help them understand the process of high school.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|