I base my classes on aiming to improve the overall writing style of the student. I aim to create a relaxed and friendly environment in order to achieve the best results. I tailor every class to suit the specific needs of the student. Previously I have helped to provide revision resources and help tackle sample essays and exam questions.
I have an A* in both English Language and Literature GCSE and a A* in English Literature A Level. I am currently at the University of Exeter studying English. I have previously given guidance and sample essays to GCSE students at the Lady Eleanor Holles school. I also offer practical advice in terms of the most effective way of revising for an English exam.
Date of Birth: 11/12/1998
Address: 50 Ormond Avenue, Hampton, TW12 2RX
Email: (concealed information)
Phone: (concealed information)5
2017-present- The University of Exeter
• English Literature, BA
2010-2017- The Lady Eleanor Holles School, Hampton
2017- A Level: English Literature (A*), Psychology (A*), French (A).
2017- Extended Project Qualification: A*
2017- Future Learn English Literature Course Qualification
2015- GCSEs: Maths (A*),English Literature (A*), English Language (A*), Biology (A*), Chemistry (A*), Physics (A*), Latin (A*), French (A*), RS (A), Geography (A).
2014- Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint ECDL Advanced qualification
2014-2017- Babysitting employment:
• Regular babysitting including daycare
2016- Reception for the Regional Gymnastics Competition:
• I worked as the cashier for the competition tickets as well as distributing programmes for the event
2016- Theatre usher at The Jane Ross Theatre:
• I worked as part of the Front of House Team and supplied tickets to spectators and showed them to their seats
2015- (Work experience) National Neurology Hospital, Pain Management Psychology Department:
• Shadowed psychologists
• I was responsible for entering and verifying the survey data of the past year into the team’s database
2013-2015- Whitton Centre Dance Academy teacher:
• Assisted with children’s classes
• I undertook the responsibility of the welfare of the children during biannual productions
• Attended every Saturday for two and a half hours
2013- Charity Tag Rugby Coach:
• Spent two weeks in Zimbabwe teaching rugby in local primary schools as a part of team and incorporated my passions for both sport and working with children
• Taught basic tag rugby, incorporating foreign languages
• Helped organise and run a tournament
• Learnt how to referee
2013- Emire Wildlife Conservation Zimbabwe volunteering:
• I stayed within the wildlife reserve and was responsible as part of a team for the maintenance of the enclosures
2016- Vice Head of House at Lady Eleanor Holles
2015- Silver Duke of Edinburgh Award
2015- Gym Captain at Lady Eleanor Holles
2013-Intermediate Ballet Grade, Honours
2014- Middlesex Lacrosse Squad member
French: A (A Level), A* (GCSE)
Advanced 1 Module in French at The University of Exeter
2017-present: Writing for the University Magazine 'Razz'
• Including my own column 'In My Good Books'
• I have competed at a regional level for artistic gymnastics
• BUCs squad member at The University of Exeter
• Dance Captain for an amateur production of West Side Story in 2016
• IDTA qualifications in Ballet, Modern and Performance
• ‘All England National Dance Competition’ finalist
Available on request
school english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest creative writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|
|5 hours||£100||£100||Not available|
|10 hours||£200||£200||Not available|