I will teach from S1 to S6. I teach by focusing on the fundamental core concepts over which i will build over. Nothing is difficult not even quantum mechanics as long as you have the basics on your finger tips. We will start by theory along with examples and then some questions to understand your hold on the concept.
I did my engineering from India and came at University Of Glasgow for pursuing my passion for astrophysics. I enjoy teaching and explaining concepts to students which they find hard to follow up. Hoping to see more learning enthusiasts. I have 5 year experience with physics and engineering so you will be in safe and responsible hands.
If the distance is walk able then i wont charge travel cost but if i need to travel by bus then i will charge 4 pounds per lesson.
2019-Present MSc in Astrophysics at University of Glasgow
2015-2019 Bachelor of Technology in Engineering Physics at Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Subjects i did:
• Mathematical and computational: Calculus, Linear Algebra and Differential Equations, Mathematical Physics, Statistical Physics, Introduction to Computer Science, Computational Physics.
• Electrical: Introduction to Electrical Engineering, Digital Electronics, Signal and Systems.
• Optics: Electrodynamics, Applied optics, Second year applied optics laboratory, Semiconductor Opto-electronics.
• Material science and application: Elements of Material Processing, Solid-state Physics, Chemical Synthesis of Functional Materials, Fundamental of Dielectrics and Semiconductor, Third year material science laboratory, Material Science and Engineering, Nanoscale Energy material and devices.
• Theoretical physics: Classical Mechanics and Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, Field Theory and Quantum Electrodynamics, Nuclear Science and Engineering, General Theory of Relativity and Astrophysics.
• Ongoing: Groups and symmetries, Statistical Astronomy, Stellar structure and evolution, High energy astrophysics, Research skills, Plasma theory, Gravitational wave detection.
PROJECTS done on relevant subjects:
• TRIBOELECTRIC GENERATORS IN THE MORPHOLOGY OF GEAR (Design project)
Under Prof. Neeraj Khare, IIT Delhi (01,2019 - 04,2019)
The project demonstrated the current and voltage outputs of the gear shaped model for the triboelectric generators. A
gear-shaped model for triboelectric generators can be applied in various other devices for power generations like
mechanical carts with gears and various automobiles.
• SIMULATION OF MAGNETIC SKYRMIONS IN NANOTRACKS (Final year project)
Under Prof. P.K. Muduli, IIT Delhi (08, 2018 – 11, 2018)
Studied about magnetic skyrmions and simulated their motion in a ferromagnetic rectangular nanotrack. To suppress skyrmion Hall effect (SkHE) which is responsible for its destruction, employed the antiferromagnetically coupled bilayer system. Also studied and simulated skyrmion dynamics in width varying nanotrack.
• EBIUM DOPED FIBER AMPLIFIER (summer project) (05,2018 - 06, 2018)
Under Prof. M.R. Shenoy, IIT Delhi
Studied theoretical modelling of Erbium doped fiber amplifier (EDFA) under Gaussian and small-signal approximation. Simulated gain characteristics of Erbium doped fiber amplifier (EDFA) using Matlab and Simulink. Also verified these results through experimentation.
• NON-LOCALITY AND ENTANGLEMENT IN INFINITE HILBERT SPACES (summer project)
Under Prof. V. Ravishankar, IIT Delhi (05, 2017 - 07, 2017)
Studied non-classical correlations and entanglement with its application in Quantum computation and communication, also studied process of quantum teleportation, the theoretical procedure to teleport quantum information through an EPR pair of quantum states.
• MONTE CARLO METHODS (course project- computational physics) (02,2017 - 03, 2017)
Under Prof. Sujin B. Babu, IIT Delhi
Studied Monte Carlo methods and their application in physics related problems. Estimated Ellipsoidal volume in 10 Dimensions using monte carlo integration method.
• Programming Languages and Software:
- C, C++, Python, LaTeX, Matlab and Simulink, Autodesk Inventor (CAD Software), MUMAX3
• Internship at Natural resource management and common wealth NGO. (2017)
- Taught underprivileged children. Helped them with overall development. Inspired them to pursue big
goals in life and work hard.
• Participated in world parliament (2013)
- Represented the country Oman with its socio-political stand on international ground.
• Lead artist in International children festival of performing arts. (2011)
- Participated by USA, Turkey, Nigeria, Finland, Germany, Cameroon, Romania and India.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking natural sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|