My teaching method is very tailored to what the individual requires. I am very patient and believe in an interactive approach to learning. I believe in opening and closing a lesson with a learning activity to maintain attention and excitement - I found this to be especially helpful with students who require aided education.
I am a business owner with a degree a bachelor of science of degree. I have taught 4 students so far and helped with their reading comprehension, essay writing, and oral presentation performances. I have had a few articles of mine published.
Boston University 2014
Bachelor of Science Degree
Major in Hospitality Management
Minor in Public Relations and English
Relevant Work Experience:
Presentation Coach 2014 - 2016 (London)
- Helped put together presentations for pitch decks
- Trained young professionals in public speaking skills
- Worked with a small team to enhance their vocabulary
English Tutor 2016 - 2017
- Worked with 3 students to complete their middle school homework
- Proofread and edited essays
- practiced reading and writing skills with ESL students
SAT Writing Tutor 2018
- Worked with a high school student on university applications
- Coached student on SAT writing prep
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|