- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Italian.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Geometry College, Degree and Masters in Philisophy.
- How much do you charge?
One to One Lessons 15 pounds, 2 or more 10 pounds each.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home and/or at students' homes for an extra 10 pounds.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
20 years old and up.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
No tutoring online.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I recommend all students to be open to learning the grammatical structure of the Italian language as I am able to take you through it in an easy and pleasant way. We can also adapt to your personal way, and work out your best way to succeed.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught in a private school and given tutorials in Italian, Mathematics, History and Philosophy.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
In a private school.
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|