My classes are simple to understand. I prepare my own worksheets for students with exam-based questions and set up a glossary on the front page of each workshop. I conduct exams for students after each unit lesson to get a better understanding of what they have learnt throughout. I use simple English and give day-to-day examples to make it easier for students to understand what is going on. I am friendly and approachable so it is for students to ask questions and clarify their doubts. I do maintain a teacher-student relationship where I do not accept any gifts or rewards from students other than educational feedback. My hourly rate is £20. During individual classes my methodology changes depending on the type of student I teach. During group sessions I tend to focus on everyone equally but students can always feel free to ask me any questions relating to the topic at any time during class. I can conduct group classes to up to 8 students per class and give a 10% discount (£18) for all students if the class is full (has 8 students in total). I also have study packages where you can book classes with me up to 15 hours per week. For 5 hours study pack the price per in total will be reduced by 5% (£95), for 10 hours study pack the price in total will be reduced by 10% (£180) and for 15 hours study pack the price will be reduced by 15%( £255) in total. For travelling within 3 miles I will not be charging for travelling costs but if the travelling distance is more than 3 miles from my home I will be charging £1 for each 1 mile. Please note that I do not do 1 hour classes.
Highly passed A level student in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics and currently a first year undergraduate student at University of Law in Manchester. Have 3 years experience teaching up to GCSE and 2 years experience teaching up to A level. Have been teaching since GCSE since 2016 and A level since 2017. Have taught more than 50 students up to date and received excellent feedback from each student, who have also have passed their exams with the highest grades possible (A*s). Have a C1 level for IELTS in English language. Can understand, read, and write Italian.
I travel for free up to 3 miles from my home, beyond that I charge £1 for each extra mile.
My first 60 minutes are free and within that time I will ask a few questions about the student's study level and explain the learning outcomes.
I also have a 15 hours package with a 15% discount in total charging up to £255.
For a group class of maximum 8 students I give 10% discount for each student charging £18 per student. Please note that I do not do 1 hour classes.
As a guy I really found Sathi attractive because she was like really intelligent and smart and she always answered all my questions. My mom loved her too. I suck at studying with people so I always had one-to-one classes with her and she was always like really friendly. She said that she maintains a student-teacher relationship and that what she is doing is a job and that my duty is to study since my parents are paying and she also gave me some personal experiences because at first I ignored her warning of "pay attention or you'll be lost in the questions". Well to be honest I didn't want to pay attention but she explained things so well that trying to pretend not to understand was so difficult. I got an A* for Maths and Chemistry and I got an A for Physics. It was all thanks to her. Thank you Sathi!
I met Sathi through my mom's friend. She had achieved so well in A levels and was tutoring some students at that time so I just thought maybe I'll join in for one class and then see if she is good. At first I thought she was tough but then I had a doubt and I went to her and she took just 5 minutes to explain me everything about Integration. I hated integration but she made it the easiest topic in maths for me. She is the best Maths tutor I ever had and she is very friendly. You can just ask her any question and she helps you. She also gave me an assessment when I requested one personally and she gave me excellent feedback. It did cost but it was worth it cuz I have an A* for my A levels now.
I met her through a friend of mine and she taught me everything necessary from AS level because I was so bad in chemistry during my AS levels. She took her time and explained everything to me and I got an A* for chemistry for my A levels. She was the best tutor I ever had and I was so glad she was just 1 year older than me.
So I had difficulties in understanding magnetic fields and electric fields and she used her notes and abbreviations to help me understand and remember hard concepts. I highly recommend her if you wanna face your Physics GCSE and A levels.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£21||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£100||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£190||£200|