I am looking forward to sharing my experience and knowledge in computer programming with anyone who wants to improve their programming skills (at any level). I strongly believe in practice based learning supported by underlying theory. I also believe that programming is not about memorising syntax, but understanding its logics. This way, learning other programming languages will be a matter of a few days.
One of our best tutors! High-quality profile, qualifications verified and response guaranteed. Igor will plan your first lesson with care.
I currently teach various programming modules at the university and I am taking care of the faculty IT infrastructure on a daily basis.
My expertise includes:
- Computer programming
- Server management (Linux/Windows, VMware Virtualisation)
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Amazon AWS
- Web development
Please get in touch with me if you should have any questions :)
- Middlesex University, Technical Tutor (Computer Science & Engineering) - IT Infrastructure Specialist
Jan 2020 - Present
- Middlesex University, Associate Lecturer in Design Engineering
Sep 2018 - Jan 2020
- Middlesex University, Graduate Academic Assistant (Computer Science)
Sep 2016 - Sep 2018
- Middlesex University, Student Learning Assistant
Dec 2014 - May 2016
- Freelance & Open-source software development
- BEng Computer Systems Engineering (Middlesex University) - Graduated 2016 (1st Class Honours degree)
- Currently studying MSc by Research at the Middlesex University
- Node.js + TypeScript
- C / C++
- Scripting Bash / Batch
- Computer programming
- MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB
- AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Serverless
- VMware ESXi, vSphere
- IT Infrastructure management
Igor is the best tutor I ever had.
His programming skills are really good and he’s really educated and polite.
I had struggle understanding some languages and he calmly explain everything to me until I understood.
He’s using a very practical approach to teaching, i would recommend it to everybody
Igor is great support during the lesson. He always find many different way to explain the problem and adapt to my needs. He also used a clear examples, so it is so much easier to understand the problem. With his lesson even the most overwhelming problem step by step becomes fully understandable. Thank you and fully recommend.
He helped my daughter out with her understanding of python and c++ for her undergraduate degree. Very patient, kind and hardworking and explains the logic behind programming. He made sure that My daughter had a strong foundation of knowledge so that she is able to programme in any language as she understands the logics and the basics very well.
I have been Igor’s student at the university. Igor has lots of programming experience and he’s made for teaching. He has a practical teaching approach which makes it easy to follow and understand. He has lots of materials and can explain complicated concepts in depth.
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer networks lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer science lessons for all!
Taking it security lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|