What I concentrate the most on when I teach drawing is to help students develop a personal style. I do not want to just teach how to draw certain things, I want to assist my students in finding their own unique drawing style. I also believe that it is important to understand the rules of perspective. It makes it a lot easier to grasp proportions and be accurate. After getting enough practice and deeply understanding how the basics and perspective work, it will be second nature for my students to perfectly capture proportions in their drawings. My lessons are geared towards students off all ages and drawing experiences.
I am an architecture student in University of Liverpool. The past 4 years of my live I have spent attending a very intense drawing course preparing me to study architecture. I was there about 10 hours per week. At the end I was offered a job as a drawing teacher, however I couldn't take it due to moving for university.
Other than that I have teaching experience teaching embroidery to a large group of students. I organized embroidery workshops for about 30 people.
Having more drawing experience than my fellow architecture classmates I often help them and give them tips.
Highly organized, responsible, and creative student specializing in drawing with 2 years of experience running an online business which taught me time management, discipline, and communication skills.
University of Liverpool, School of Architecture Liverpool, United Kingdom
Bachelor of Arts in Architecture Expected July 2022
TakieTamHafty Warsaw, Poland
Founder December 2017 – August 2019
• Founded and ran a home-based handmade embroidery business
• Received customer inquiries through Instagram (concealed information) and Facebook
• Designed, embroidered, and delivered embroideries to clients based on customers’ specifications
• Sold tote bags with self-designed embroideries on Vinted
• Learned how to build a following and create an image for a brand through social media
OVER Fashion - Fast fashion awareness event Warsaw, Poland
• Voluntarily helped with organizing an event and campaign spreading awareness about the influence of fast fashion
Embroidery Workshops Warsaw, Poland
Teacher 21 April 2018
• Voluntarily organized and ran embroidery workshops
• Taught 30 people for 6 hours
SKILLS, HONORS, ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
Language: Native proficiency in Polish
Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint), SketchUp
Honor: (2012) Doodle for Google National Finalist
Interests: Photography, Cinematography, Sewing, Architecture, Design, Art
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|