I'm straightforward, Direct and Straight to the point and will make sure you are fully satisfied and comprehending the subject in the least amount of hours possible, I do Not Stall for money and my aim is for you to fully comprehend and that is my passion and motivation.
I'am a Computer Science major and and Electrical, Electronic engineering and Computer Science major in my further study. I have a Bachelors with Honors in IT, Computing and Computer Science and a Masters in Electrical, Electronic and Computer Science. I have two years experience in the software engineering industry. I have taught many students, over a year now and recently 3 of my students had exams and they achieved A+ with ease.
Objective A highly motivated and dynamic fresh graduate Engineer from School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Liverpool University. Computer certified with Microsoft SQL, Java, C- programming and Cisco Network for administration and routing. Moderate Experience in IT and data analyst. Looking for an opportunity to Become a part of a team where I can broad up my vision and develop my professional skills in the field of Software Engineering and IT Networks.
Education M.SC IN ELECTRONIC AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING 2017- 2018 University of Liverpool
· Project Details:
· The MSC project is about and called "Electrical Characterization of Cells", First I worked with the Digilent Analogue Discovery 2 USB Oscilloscope and generated two signals, the second weaker signal was superimposed on the first one, each of them with different amplitudes and then I modelled (using PSpice and Multisim) an Operational Amplifier or OPAMP and then gathered the components and build the amplifier with 5 V peak (10 V peak to peak) or more and the right specifications and made sure that everything is working. Moreover, firstly a summing OPAMP was applied to superimpose and add the two signals then it was later replaced with a mathematical function in software, then another OPAMP was designed and applied that measures and amplifies the voltage as well as current and during the course of the circuitry a final circuit component was modelled and made for measuring the impedance during the course of the project and it was a current to voltage converter or a transimpedance OPAMP. Furthermore an amplifier was made that amplifies the cells, and separate the cells from a cell culture on an electrodes chip (for this project yeast cells were used), monitor and display the results on a computer using software called Python for scripting (controlling the Digilent device and circuitry) and data analysis (Firstly MATLAB was considered but it then was discovered after making the MATLAB code that it lacked full support for the Digilent device so Python was used instead). The load capacitance was about 30 pF with a resistor in parallel connected to it to simulate the yeast cells’ electrodes chip. The OPAMP part in used is the LM7171, which was efficient and sufficient in terms of slew rate, gain and frequency bandwidth tolerance. Moreover, The Operational Amplifiers (OPAMPs) after being built were Connected to the Digilent Analogue Discovery 2 Oscilloscope via a male to female cable and a breadboard that has the OP Amplifiers on it along with the all the circuitry was made. The two signals generated from the Digilent device are 1 MHz and 500 kHz respectively and 1V amplitude and 2V amplitude respectively as well. The
Page 2 of 4
frequency range that I worked with and for DEP is from 1 kHz to 20 MHz but the Digilent device allows up to 10 MHz which is still within range. Moreover, The Digilent Device was connected and tested on a big signal generator(s) via BIC cables and its adapter. After the breadboard circuitry was fully working, then it was converted to PCB and a PCB was carved and made and components were soldered on it after modelling and designing it on Eagle software. Then in the second part I applied and used Dielectrophoresis after I put yeast cells on a chip and then apply the previously two generated signals on the cells to measure their impedances, probe the cells and characterize them and get and know their electrical properties and if needed amplify the cells, moreover Deionized Media was applied and used as well for Dielectrophoresis (to take place). DEP was observed and applied along with the superimposed Signal which is part of a second technique along with DEP called Electrochemical/Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy or EIS. The result of DEP was nDEP or negative DEP taking place and as the frequency applied was higher more yeast cells were collected and manipulated. Dielectrophoresis happens when a dielectric cell particle undergo a non-uniform electrical field and a DEP Force is applied on that particle. When Dielectrophoresis is applied, either pDEP (Positive) or nDEP (Negative) will happen and the difference between them is, if the cell particle moves in the direction of increasing field gradient electric field then its pDEP, however if the cell particle moves away from the field gradient then its nDEP. Hence one type of DEP will be chosen and occur. In summary, nDEP was the result because of my frequency range and also with DEP I applied and used a technique called Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) on the yeast cells on the electrodes chip and modelled and controlled everything, the device and the circuitry via Python. (Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Software Project).
B.SC IN ITC, COMPUTER SCIENCE AND SOFTWARE ENGINEERING 2011-2015 The Open University (OU) (in the United Kingdom)
· Honor degree of GPA 3.53/4.
· Project Details:
· 1. A Mobile Medical Application that eases up the process between the patient and the medical practitioner and provides a well sufficient rating system which the patient can use to rate and interact with the doctor and the medical practitioner, furthermore it has a diagnosis and online booking system. (Mobile Application Development). Android Studio was used.
· 2. A Website that has all the latest computer and technological gadgets, equipment’s and devices and gathers them up and their prices from various websites and provides the links with the best prices, ratings and reviews and all products are updated. (Web Development). Visual Studio was used.
Page 3 of 4
AMERICAN HIGH-SCHOOL DIPLOMA 2008 - 2011 Al Rowad International School · An American Diploma and accredited certificate from an International School
· GPA 4.4/4.5.
· SAT 1 and SAT 2 May 2010 — June 2011
2012 College Board SAT 1 (Reading, Writing and Mathematics) with score of 1700/2400 SAT 2 (Biology and Mathematics); with score of 1300/1600.
Experience IT AND DATABASE SPECIALIST 2015- 2017 COMPANY: DR. HANI RAQBAN POLYCLINIC This is a brief summary of my key responsibilities and most stellar accomplishments.
· My job Role included Administrating and Managing the IT department and IT related and software engineering related issues and programming the hospital program as well as managing, administrating and programming the hospital Database.
o Certified C# Programming Specialist. o Certified Database Specialist (Analyst, Administrator and Implementer). o MSCD in Web Applications. o MCSE in SQL Server 2012 and Latest.
o Certified Cisco Network Engineer.
FREELANCE WORK 2014 - 2015
Medicare application in android studio for android devices which is a medical application that eases up and connect the patient with their Medical practitioner or doctor.
Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014. 2016
Page 4 of 4
Cisco CCNP (Routing and Switching). 2017
Training Courses Udemy and Treehouse licensed completed training courses and IT courses in New Horizons learning institute including: 1- Android Mobile Computing sponsored by the university of Maryland 2- Cisco Networking Courses 3- Xamarin Course for mobile multiplatform programing from Xamarin University 4- IOS Mobile computing 5- And other programming courses (including Java and Microsoft)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|