I aim to teach maths to any age up to (and including) A level standard, depending on the age I would structure the lesson plans accordingly, with your goals as a priority. I strive to make lessons fun and interesting as I strongly believe if you enjoy maths it becomes a lot easier! A big focus of mine is to encourage students to achieve their best and approach mathematics in a clear minded, strategic manner.
I am a student, currently studying mathematics. Previous experience includes tutoring a variety of age groups in maths, enabling me to tailor lessons according to your requirements. I studied Maths, Further maths and physics at A level and am eager to help others with their learning!
Any level up to (and inc.) year 9 - £15 an hour
GCSE level - £20 an hour
A level - £25 an hour
I am a driven, enthusiastic and hard working person who takes pride in being able to communicate well with a variety of age groups.
Current: University studying Mathematics.
• Grade A in A level Maths
• Grade C in A level Physics
• Grade D in A level Further Maths
• Grade 9 in GCSE Mathematics
• Grade 8 in GCSE English Language
• Grade 6 in GCSE English Literature
• Grade A in GCSE Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Geography, Spanish and Religious Studies.
• Grade B in GCSE Business Studies
• Edexcel Algebra 2 Award
• Edexcel Algebra 3 Award
• Grade Distinction* in BCS Level 2 ECDL in IT Application Skills
• One silver award and two bronze awards in the UKMT Maths Challenge.
Previous employment, volunteering and work experience
2013 - 2016: Volunteered as classroom support staff for local Saturday School, where my main role was teaching young children. I developed my communication skills as well as organisation, on many occasions being the sole teacher of the class.
2018 - 2019: Employed teaching assistant at a tuition center. Developed and displayed valuable time management and teaching skills during this experience.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|