I am Daniel Okai, a student still learning in Ghana. I give lessons to children of all ages as well as, adults who do not have any knowledge in using the computer an some programs associated to it like MS Word, Excel, etc.
There are lots of techniques like telling jokes, not being too strict to students and having a comfortable relationship with those you are teaching. That is, making them understand thouroghly the subject area being taught.
I have been giving lessons to students for the past eight years now in Ghana to government service personnel like Police, Ghana Army, Immigration Fire Service and othe institutions to mention a few.
I have taught plenty of students, that is to say about 500 students just in the government sector only.
With the results of my students I teach oor have taught so far, some are now studing in various universities in Ghana and abroad and some are even now ahead of me in terms of education but still consult me when they are having problems.
I have Obtained the following:
1. Broadcast Engineer Technology at Ghana Broadcasting Corporation for 5 months
2. Linux Operating System/Hardware fron Advanced Information Technology Institute (AITI)v in 2009 – 2011
3. Certificate in Networking Essentials Plus by MYSELF in 2009
4. A+ Certified Professional also studied by MYSELF in 2008
5. Diploma in Hardware / Software at Life College of Information Technology in 2007 – 2008
6. Certificate in Hardware / Software at SKY Computer Systems in 2006 – 2007
7. Diploma in Business Studies at theInstitute of Professional Studies (I.P.S) 2005 – 2006
8. Senoir .Secondary School Certificate Examination at Methodist Day Secondary School 2002 – 2005
I.C.T. Trainer at Danop Computer Services from 2012 - to date
Casual Employee at Nestle Ghana Ltd (Tema Factory) from 2013 – to date
Tutor (Hardware & Software)
(Training of Parliamentarians, Army, Police, Immigration, Fire Service, Prison Officers) Life College of Information Technology in 2010 – 2012
I.T Technician (Assist. Systems Administrator) Asante-Akyem Rural Bank (AARB) in 2009 – 2011
Susu Clerk / Coordinator Asante-Akyem Rural Bank (AARB) 2009 – 2011
Tutor at VBS Information Technology 2008 – 2009
he has desire to give the best of his abilities to both the less privilege and fortunate. He has the patience and right attitude in bringing the best in people.
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft excel lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft word lessons for all!
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|