Mandarin is my second language, so I am very familiar with the difficulties of learning Mandarin; I believe this experience of mine can bring a different dynamic to my teaching method and to the organisation itself. I will let the students try out varies learning method and find out what is the method that suits them the best.
I have been tutoring 2 students in total and have already given 5 lessons. One of my students is GCSE student and other is Adult learner who wants to volunteer in china during summer.
I am currently teaching Mandarin to Nursery and KS1 students in various Primary schools and Nursery in London.
My rate is normally based on travel, It might go up or down based on the tutee's location.
2014- Current London south bank university
BA Business Administration
Third year: Management Accounting and Control, Strategic Management, Advanced Accounting and Reporting, Auditing for Business, Managing Financial Risk.
Final year dissertation: Corporate governance structure and corporate survival
Second year: Financial Markets & Institutions, Managerial Accounting, Business Skills, Introduction to Financial Management, Macroeconomic Environment of Business, Research Methods for Business and Management.
First year: Fundamentals of Accounting, Introduction to Business Law, Quantitative Literacy, Professional Practice and Organisational Behaviour.
2012- 2014 EF International Academy, Torquay
A- levels: Chinese(B) Sociology(D) Math(E)
2008-2012 Kelamayi Zhundong Middle School, China
Equivalent to GCSE 2A* and 7A including Math, Chinese, English
2017-Current Little Mandarin
Role: Mandarin teacher
• I also worked as a part time mandarin teacher and taught both kids and adults. The youngest audiences in my class are four to five years old. Through this experience I found that teaching requires a lot of patience and it requires once to get out of original comfort zone. Through these experiences I learned to be comfortable with speaking to the crowd and learn to manage the crowd.
2016- Current British Red Cross
Role: Refugee support volunteer- Day centre facilitator
• I volunteered in the centre once a week. The job has administration aspect to it. I am responsible for registering clients who visit the centre and informing coordinator of new clients and carry out initial screening (interview) for them. Sometime I translate for refugees and give out food parcels to the clients. From these experiences, I learn to distribute the works equally among other volunteers and learn to corporate with them in order to improve the productivity of our work.
2015- Current Fitzrovia Youth in Action
Role: Study Hub Volunteer
• Every Thursday, I tutor college students accounting and business. I have worked with other volunteers to deliver and design essay writing & summarizing workshop session. These priceless experiences allow me to gain confidence in communicating with students, and I’ve learned to deal with students sometimes in stressful situations. I become well-organised and good at time management to fit my university studies with my volunteering work.
Achievements and Interests:
• Computing Skills: Word, MS Access, and Excel.
• Fluent in Uyghur, Mandarin, and English.
• I like learning languages, and I am currently learning Arabic.
• Have a TCFL (Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language) certificate at the intermediate level.
Available on request.
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£24||£16|
|5 hours||Not available||£122||£80|
|10 hours||Not available||£232||£160|