I am looking for enthusiastic students, either beginners of English or Students in Secondary School to College, who want to move forward with their English skills and comprehension, or just want to improve general knowledge. If you struggle with any type of learning disability, like dyslexia, I know how to accommodate and maximise you experience to suit your learning styles.
I too have overcome dyslexia, which is why I aim to help many other students who find they are struggling with their English skills.
I will tutor you to fit your own individual needs, making learning plans, progress sheets, and even accommodating your learning type (spatial, auditory, linguistic and kinesthetic). This way I can ensure the optimum progress that suits you.
I have only just started with tutoring, but throughout my educational time I have applied for mentoring positions within my student years. I have also directed revision classes at my College between students. These revision groups lead to positive outcomes within our exams from B's to A grade work.
Since beginning education at University, I received a job position of a College Student Mentor for individual Colleges around Lancashire. I received two schools to mentor, offering advice, information and opportunities. As a result many students have decided to progress with their studies at university, or found a career path that suits them.
I would base my rates on the students level;
Below GCSE - £10
GCSE - £15
A-level - £20
International or Foreign Speakers - £30
Additional fees will be added for travel only up to £5
If tutored by Webcam I will provide 15% reduction of price
Lancaster University -
Bachelors Degree – 2016
Richard Huish College -
A2/ AS Level– 2014 – June 2016
EPQ - A*
Law - C
Psychology - A
English Language - B
Dance - B
Japanese Enrichment - PASS - Beginners Certificate
Uffculme School Academy
GCSE – 2009-2014 (A and Bs)
English Language and Literature - B and A
Maths - B
Science - A
• Japanese enrichment at college and outside studies of Mandarin (beginner)
• Self-teaching - Korean, Cantonese
• Intercambio buddy for Lancaster University – supporting international students
• Ran 10k for the Race4Life fundraiser
• Supported fundraisers at school
• Volunteered for Hemyock’s Holiday Club - Teaching children and activities
• Acted as a school prefect in 2013-14
• Attended and performed in Uffculme School dance performance - group choreography.
• Completed the schools ‘Uffculme Challenges’, and received Uffculme Awards for Academics
• IT skills and cyber bully mentor
• Completed an Extended Project Qualification
• Achieved top sales assistant
• Take part in socials – Aerobics, Dance, Thai Boxing, Kick Boxing, Law Society
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|