My teaching method varies greatly based on the learning style of the student (visual/verbal/auditory/logical/practical) as I believe in adjusting my lessons based on the student's necessities. I usually evaluate the best method or combination of methods during the first two or three lessons and also based on customer's preferences.
I am a current university student offering Business lessons, which I have been studying in both GCSE and IB (higher level Business and management). I have previous experience in tutoring students of all ages in a variety of subjects which include Biology, Chemistry, Maths and languages.
2019 - present Criminology and Psychology Undergraduate course at City University of London
2017 - 2019 IB diploma at the English International School of Padua (Italy)
• 6 in English A language and literature HL, Italian A literature and Business management HL
• 5 in Biology HL
2015 - 2017 IGCSE degree at the English International School of Padua (Italy)
• A in Business studies and Global perspectives
• B in Biology, Mathematics, English first language, History, ICT, English literature and Physics
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
07/2018 - 08/2018 Teacher help in a nursery in Dublin
- developed strong bonds with children
- improved communicative abilities
- prioritised interaction with children and satisfaction of their needs
07/2018 - 08/2018 Waitress in Dublin
- demonstrated self-sufficiency and fluency in the language
- supervised the room while having the opportunity to talk to various types of customers
2016 - 2018 Volunteer as a support teacher in a middle school
- developed relationship skills with younger students regarding both academic and personal matter
- achieved the ability to analyse problems and evaluate the best solution
2014 Participant in the Mani Tese program in Tuscany
- coordinated activities involving local products and resources
- created strong and lasting connections with people from different social backgrounds
• Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English with IELTS score of 8.0 and CEFR level C1
• Good knowledge of both spoken and written Spanish (studied from 2012 to 2019 with A* in Spanish IGCSE and 7 in Spanish B IB)
• Perfect knowledge of both spoken and written Italian (attended both public and private Italian schools from 2007 to 2015)
• Good knowledge of software such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel, with IGCSE qualification in Information and Communication Technology
Nicole tutored me for my GCSE English, Italian and Spanish. She was always able to make me understand difficult concepts and I was always ending the lesson feeling more confident about my abilities.
Amazing teaching style and techniques. She is very patient and always able to explain concepts in a much easier way. Would definitely recommend her as a Spanish tutor, especially for GCSE and IB level.
I cannot think of a reason to not recommend Nicole. She is extremely friendly and a lovely person who was always happy to help. Definitely one of the best and most organised tutors!
Nicole is a fantastic, professional and well organised tutor. I strongly recommend her for Italian lessons as she is truly enthusiastic and her teaching style is tailored for your needs.
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, finance lessons for all!
Taking marketing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£15|